Web Browsers

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So, what kind of web browser do y'all use. I usually use FireFox, but I am starting to like Safari more and more. (Especially it's spell checker^_^)

So, how about you...........any favorites? Why?

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
So, what kind of web browser do y'all use. I usually use FireFox, but I am starting to like Safari more and more. (Especially it's spell checker^_^)

Safari, hands down. Even though I use a PC, the browser is very fast, looks nice, and gets the job done.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm using Firefox on my big laptop (desktop replacement) and Chrome on my netbook

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
I also use firefox. much safer then IE considering most of your worms and trojans are designed for IE.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I use a flat screen:glare:

Porkchop

Forum Crew Member
Opera on Mac, Chrome on Windows.

I'm on Mac about 95% of the time though. As much as I love Chrome, the Mac Beta isn't anywhere near as good as the Windows version. It doesn't support extensions, and is still pretty buggy. It'll get better, but I love Opera on Mac. And the next version of Opera is supposed to have a much faster Javascript engine, and beats all other browers on SunSpider.

shaneomac1202

Forum Probie
Aside from Explorer I've used Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. Chrome seems to be the fastest.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Firefox, Seamonkey, and Lynx

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Opera on a pc.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

xgpt

Forum Crew Member
I never understood Lynx or any of the other text based browsers...

Too much of a pain to use IMHO...

I use Firefox/Chrome and IE when I have to for poorly designed sites.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
My question is how many people had to google Lynx to find out what it was. :p

I knew what it was :p Used to have a linux box before I got back into PC gaming.

jmunar

Forum Probie
Mozilla Firefox, so many add-ons especially security ones which makes it one of the safest browsers.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I use Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:

wyoskibum

Forum Captain
Anything but Internet Explorer

I mostly use FireFox on both Mac and PC. Safari on my iPhone and occasionally on my other computers.