Wanted

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I need to get away... I need a vacation.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Come to majestic Wisconsin!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Phridae@Aug 5 2005, 01:50 PM
You can see tires burning!!

:D

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie+Aug 5 2005, 12:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimpie @ Aug 5 2005, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@Aug 5 2005, 01:50 PM
You can see tires burning!!

:D [/b][/quote]
:ph34r:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LMAO Are you still in a cast? You could get one of those hover-rounds and go to the grand canyon.

Every time I see that commercial, I always imagine their buttons getting stuck and falling down the cliff yelling "hover roooooooooooooound"

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hey... the Hoverround headquaters is just down the street from me.

:eek:

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm not supposed to walk on it, but I added some steel wire and additional plaster to it from one of the cases of junk I had from eBay and turned it into a pretty heavy duty walking case. I still use crutches, but it looks sort of like a permanent tennis shoe the way I doctored it up. Tennis show with extra large socks that is. I just gave it a frame/support structure so it wasn't so rounded on the bottom. The 'roundness' of it made me uneasy while standing. They'll need an air chisel or a sawzall to get it off though. :p

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL, they gave me a "cast shoe" that was a joke. My husband wanted to make up a contraption similar to yours but I wouldn't let him. I kinda liked him serving me hand and foot ;)

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
You could come to Branson. It is a very cool place. (not temp wise right now).

We have over a hundred "family oriented" shows and several theme parks. I just took my family to Silver Dollar City again this past week.

I could tell you all the best places to eat etc.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Moderators... block him for 2 weeks... that would be a vacation for all of us ;) :ph34r:

Jon

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Aug 5 2005, 09:18 PM
Moderators... block him for 2 weeks... that would be a vacation for all of us ;) :ph34r:

Jon
:lol:

Thats not nice....but funny.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Aug 5 2005, 06:34 PM
I'm not supposed to walk on it, but I added some steel wire and additional plaster to it from one of the cases of junk I had from eBay and turned it into a pretty heavy duty walking case. I still use crutches, but it looks sort of like a permanent tennis shoe the way I doctored it up. Tennis show with extra large socks that is. I just gave it a frame/support structure so it wasn't so rounded on the bottom. The 'roundness' of it made me uneasy while standing. They'll need an air chisel or a sawzall to get it off though. :p
I expected nothing less from you. How are you doing besides being in the cast? What are you doing to keep busy?

I need a vacation too :)`

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MMiz+Aug 5 2005, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MMiz @ Aug 5 2005, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Aug 5 2005, 06:34 PM
I expected nothing less from you. How are you doing besides being in the cast? What are you doing to keep busy?

I need a vacation too :)` [/b][/quote]
I've been painting the rooms inside the house and putting up wallpaper. Next week I'm going to seal and paint the basement floor and walls. The cellar was a garage at some point, I'm going to turn it into storage for parts on my hobby cars, then maybe add onto the new garage. I need somewhere to keep my ambulances b/c the barn leaks bad, I'm afraid of rust.

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
I am going to Branson for christmas. Well actually we will be somewhere in Arkansas in a cabin, but we will be really close to Branson, and we are going to take a day and go there as well.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Aug 5 2005, 02:04 AM
I need to get away... I need a vacation.
From what? The honey do list. :huh:

My vacations are usually used for that list.