w00t

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I got my National Registry results in the mail today. And I passed. YAY!

The peculiar thing is that I never saw anything online. So they have my SSN or my birthday in the system wrong. I guess I have to call them tomorrow.

But it took me 5 weeks to get the written results.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Thanks, y'all. ;-) It's been stressing me out because I took the NR on May 12th and only TODAY got my results. (June 13th) - now I need to call them and find out why I never saw them online.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats! So what's in your EMS future?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Great job...

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Congratulations on your achievement... !

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
MMiz said:
Congrats! So what's in your EMS future?

well, that's the funny thing, I'm kind of already doing it. heh. I've been working with a local private EMS agency, but in kind of a "fifth wheel" state. Now I can act under the EMT-B scope of practice instead of the First Responder scope, as I have been.

I'm really happy. :-D And I called the NR folks, they had my birthday entered wrong. No wonder I didn't see my results online.

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
Way to go!

It's been almost 2 weeks for me and I'm still waitin.... :unsure:

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
c-spine said:
Way to go!

It's been almost 2 weeks for me and I'm still waitin.... :unsure:

Are you checking the website every day? They update the database at 5pm EST, so you don't need to sit there and click it like a wild monkey.... as I was doing....to no avail. hehe.

If you don't see anything online by the end of next week, you might want to give them a call (be polite!) and ask them if you could verify the social security number & birthdate they have on file for you. That's what hung me up.. they had my birthday as 08/22 instead of 08/21.

And good luck!