VHF Motorola HT1000

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
This is a VHF Motorola HT 1000. It comes with a decent battery, speaker mic, antenna and charger.

If your service is conventional VHF or you're an amateur radio guy that wants a good, reliable radio… The first 50 bucks takes it. Shipped, priority mail, CONUS.

I can't program it for you, because I no longer have cables for this radio. However, software and cables are easily available if you know where to look or your Motorola radio shop would be happy to do it for you.

9a5ury6u.jpg

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
You have no idea how tempting that is for me... but I must pass. Somehow I don't think my wife could miss that thing sneaking into my house. :( She seems to think I already have too many radios.

OP
OP
NomadicMedic

NomadicMedic

You sure? :) c'mon... You know you want it. For you, I'll go 40, shipped.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
You're driving a hard bargain, but I just simply can't. Not yet. If you still have it in a few months when I'm back to my full earnin' potential (or more) I'll be game for it then. Until then ,if someone here wants it, that's perfectly good with me!

Summit

Critical Crazy
Can it do narrow band?

OP
OP
NomadicMedic

NomadicMedic

Yep. It's time for it to go. And Summit, I didn't read the radio, but it was used by a NJ medic and I'm pretty sure he had narrowband channels in it. But, again... I haven't dug into it.

Last edited by a moderator: