Updated: Tropical Storm Alberto - 70 mph winds

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
The first tropical depression has formed in the Caribbean. It should start to affect Florida early next week.
130629W_sm.gif

HUIR.JPG

Chimp

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :glare:

RebelRescue

Forum Probie
Sorry for y'all but glad it's not us!:)

Stay safe!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Again?

Already?

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Lovely, just at the temp here soars to 100 for the first tiem this summer...guess I should go home and start chraging batteries for radios and see how my stockpile of stuff is holding up...:unsure:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Storm chaser chimp is on top of his ---- this year!

Stay safe!

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Be careful down there & stay out of its way. Let us know how everything is after it blows over.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
It's already raining cats & dogs here... your probably getting it too Chimpie. It was all over the paper this morning, went to the gorcery store and already the water and supplies are being bought up. We're just going to get a lot of rain with this one which is badly needed.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA......

Im going for that "pretend its not out there" trick this year......For now anyway....Its JUST a depression.....LA LA LA LA (this is where my hands cover my ears!)

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It's just now started to mist, but the winds have been kicking up throughout the day. The rains have been holding off at the county line and are now just creaping up here.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Winds now at 70 mph and Hurricane Warnings have been issued.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Well... at least it is a "mild" hurricane... but a good warm-up for all you southerners.

And if it tracks east any, looks like I'll have a crappy day Wedensday/Thursday.