upcoming interview with AMR

galadriel

Forum Probie
After passing their written test, I'm scheduled for an interview with American Medical Response out of Rancho Cucamonga, this week. Anyone know if they have further application levels like skills tests, after the interview process? I've been job hunting a year and a half now, and am really hoping this is The One! Wish me luck...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
After passing their written test, I'm scheduled for an interview with American Medical Response out of Rancho Cucamonga, this week. Anyone know if they have further application levels like skills tests, after the interview process? I've been job hunting a year and a half now, and am really hoping this is The One! Wish me luck...

When I was hired 8 months ago rancho just did one interview and then if they liked you, you get hired. If your an EMT-B you will start off on the IFT division of rancho AMR I believe.

(I do not work for Rancho AMR, so all this information is based on my orientation 8 months ago)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
When I was hired 8 months ago rancho just did one interview and then if they liked you, you get hired. If your an EMT-B you will start off on the IFT division of rancho AMR I believe.

(I do not work for Rancho AMR, so all this information is based on my orientation 8 months ago)

From what I remember that's right as well.

SURFINOC85

Forum Probie
I currently work out of Rancho as a medic. If you were to pass your interview they do not have a skills test. They will give you a start date and send you through a 2 week orientation. During the orientation they go over company policies, driver's training etc... Good luck on your interview, if you have any more questions feel free to ask, or pm me!