TV driving me nuts

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I loved the few episodes of "Paramedics" I actually saw... too bad I cant find them anywhere.

medic417

The Truth Provider

reaper

Working Bum
Come on, doesn't everyone in EMS make it with hot docs in the ambulance?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Come on, doesn't everyone in EMS make it with hot docs in the ambulance?

I love how all the TV docs are young and hot. None of the doctors here are like that.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
To make the food taste better, duh.

Jeez, must I explain everything to medics? :p

Well, its not food! Look at the medical application for vinegar.. that and is used. Must I be blunt? It has something to do with a certain type of irrigation....hint hint.

R/r 911

Sasha

Forum Chief
Well, its not food! Look at the medical application for vinegar.. that and is used. Must I be blunt? It has something to do with a certain type of irrigation....hint hint.

R/r 911

I just looked it up, got everything from ear and nose irrigation, to bladder irrigation. Even watering potted plants! I never knew vinegar was so multifunctional!

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
I just looked it up, got everything from ear and nose irrigation, to bladder irrigation. Even watering potted plants! I never knew vinegar was so multifunctional!

It is also one of the best natuarl cleaning products available.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
My only pet peeve in the TV arena is that they always shock asystole. Scrubs is the greatest and most educational medical show ever invented, if you watch scrubs you will not have to open a book to pass paramedic class. :ph34r: