Tropical Storm Chris

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Looks like we have a new tropical storm to deal with. This storm is still many days out, but it's something that us in Florida should keep an eye on. This image will update as the days proceed.

115550W_sm.gif

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Shouldn't it be Tropical Storm Chimpie???

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
What would we do without you Chimpie.

Thanks, I haven't been paying much attention to the weather lately.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Better break out the Ritalin for all the folks over at the Weather Channel...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
ROFL, after the age of 12 Ritalin has the opposite affect on people. LOL, I'm just picturing those poor people hopping around like jumping beans LMAO!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Storm tracker Chimpie is on top of things... like always. Stay safe!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks Chimpie Cantori. My partner said something about a new storm last shift. I was like, Yea...its going to take out NC right?

Dang it...Although I am OK with where it is showing its at near the end of the forcasted track so far....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
EMTPrincess said:
Thanks Chimpie Cantori. My partner said something about a new storm last shift. I was like, Yea...its going to take out NC right?

Dang it...Although I am OK with where it is showing its at near the end of the forcasted track so far....
Its' shifted a little... it first looked like it would slam you guys... now it might miss FL completly..

BrandoEMT

Forum Crew Member
If anyone needs mutual aid, call my company personally, I want to assist in the recovery process of a disaster...I may be morbid, but who isn't in this job field?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
BrandoEMT said:
If anyone needs mutual aid, call my company personally, I want to assist in the recovery process of a disaster...I may be morbid, but who isn't in this job field?
Don't get excited just yet... it is supposed to be going back to a depression today...

Also, National Disasters aren't that fun.... You can only wear the same underwear for so many hours until it becomes "not fun." And you miss sleep. And everyone smells REALLY funky after 3 or 4 days without a shower... and in the hot weather, with no A/C...

Yeah... I've been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

But don't WISH for it... Disaters like Katrina ruin thousands of lives for YEARS... and the economic impact will last for decades...

<Off Soapbox>

Jon