Trauma Pics (Viewer Discretion Advised)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
i_drive_code3 said:
LOL

ok guess i'm evil cuz i think of funny stuff when i think of some of my ickier trauma calls...

(yes the BREAST pocket)
kate:ph34r:

LOL!! :lol:

Don't feel bad...I have this really bad habit of laughing when someone close to me gets hurt. I know how awful it sounds, it's not that anything is funny it's just how I react. My husband has been hurt twice (nothing life threatening but bad enough for a trip to the ER) and passes kidney stones every 6 months or so and while he's writhing in pain, I just burst out with laughter. Fortunately I haven't done it in the ER or on the rig, I'm hoping it's a reaction soley reserved for him, otherwise I'd probably be fired in a matter of minutes.

And the other day I was at the doc and a medic who worked there part time did my EKG and bloodwork. After I had to flash him for the 12-lead he had to put his vials in my lap for the bloodwork, and being the smartass that I am I HAD to give him a hard time about it. If you don't make light of the awkard situations they'll drive you even more mad than the calls will.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

pfmedic

Forum Lieutenant
nice silverfork!

The hydrant pictures... it's cool to see how snow reacts with the flash. looks like stars in space.

Last edited by a moderator: