Touching video

Levinoss

Forum Crew Member
[YOUTUBE]ervaMPt4Ha0[/YOUTUBE]

Someone posted it on another forum and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
Take the time..

While we are all at home, cozy and warm with family this Christmas, take the time to remember all the men and women who died in the line of duty to keep this continent the free place it is today. Whether it was local PD, EMS, Fire. Or whether it was a soldier across seas.. there will be some this holiday who wont be celebrating Christmas morning with their loved one, like they did last year.

Freedom isn't free. So take the time to think about what we have, and those who were selfless enough to help keep this place free.

Thank you for the video.. a great reminder at this time of year.

OP
OP
Levinoss

Levinoss

Forum Crew Member
Amen trauma

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Thank you for sharing this.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Well said trauma,

Thanks for posting this levinoss.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
While we are all at home, cozy and warm with family this Christmas, take the time to remember all the men and women who died in the line of duty to keep this continent the free place it is today. Whether it was local PD, EMS, Fire. Or whether it was a soldier across seas.. there will be some this holiday who wont be celebrating Christmas morning with their loved one, like they did last year.

Freedom isn't free. So take the time to think about what we have, and those who were selfless enough to help keep this place free.

Thank you for the video.. a great reminder at this time of year.

I must give traumateam1 a doff of my chapeau. Your words of freedom impress me; especially from someone in Canada. In past forums, I've been accustomed to anti-American rants about our world wide involvements from our northern neighbors. But you sir have demonstrated that you have the ability to share your thoughts of freedom in a non-self serving manner.

My respect to you and thanks to Levinoss for the video.