too confident???

chad bullock

Forum Probie
Is it possible to be too confident while waiting to hear when I can take the NREMT? I did really well in class and studied all the time. I really feel like I know assessment steps, signs and symptoms, and generally most all of the material very well. I have done more reading than posting on here so I know there has been more than a few confident one's let down. I sure hope it don't bite me somewhere. I am sure looking forward to taking it and seeing where I stand.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
If you are confident to the point of not reviewing/reading/learning... then yes, you have become "too confident". Never stop, reviewing, reading, learning. The day you do is the day you need to quit. However, you need a certain amount of confidence to do this job, so if you have it, then good for you ^_^

OP
OP
chad bullock

chad bullock

Forum Probie
I am for sure not confident/ arrogant enough to quit studying. I have read each chapter in the AAOS book multiple times and I am still reading and working as hard as I did in class.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I am for sure not confident/ arrogant enough to quit studying. I have read each chapter in the AAOS book multiple times and I am still reading and working as hard as I did in class.

Good job and keep it up ^_^ I'd also suggest checking out other sources of information to keep up the latest topics like a JEMS subscription or something.