To the admins/owners

RedBlanketRunner

Opheophagus Hannah Cuddler
Glad to see you are using XenForo. How do you like it?

Summit

Critical Crazy
I'm no admin, but I'm on other forums that use vbulliten, phpbb, etc including adminning one briefly.

XenoForo is by far my favorite forum interface as an end user.

Owner of this site tends to be pretty cutting edge re tech stuff.

OP
OP
RedBlanketRunner

RedBlanketRunner

We've been using it for several years now and are enjoying it. Very reliable and fast.
I'm no admin, but I'm on other forums that use vbulliten, phpbb, etc including adminning one briefly.

XenoForo is by far my favorite forum interface as an end user.

Owner of this site tends to be pretty cutting edge re tech stuff.
A while back I was doing some light programming and XF came to my attention along with some nasty stuff that the developers had stolen code from the forum they were working for. Bleah. Then I was given a whirlwind tour of XF. Very impressive! Strong attention to details, flexibility, security and more than a casual nod to user friendliness. Honestly, an example of durable coding a lot of people could/should take pointers from.

@Summit Not naming names but, cop forum, dark web, for sale at $400 a pop. Some forums should be ashamed of themselves. And the public needs to be a more cautious consumer.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
@Chimpie is the forum guru, but I like Xenforo.

We started with Invision Power Board, moved to vBulletin, and then to Xenforo when it was clear vBulletin was a stagnant product.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
OP
OP
RedBlanketRunner

RedBlanketRunner

Why no polls?