Things to study for and not to

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Seriously, tho. Check out that app. The concepts are what you need to know for the test.

U can download it for free and get 10 questions from each paradigm. U can buy all 600 if you decide it's worth it.

Cheers.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Jb learning is supposed to be good. I know several people who have used it for Emt and medic.

Disclaimer ... I have never used it or any of the online test preps

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
That's downright horrible and a bad attitude to instill so early in your career. That might fly at some agencies but at the good ones you'll never make it through a hiring process that way.

There's nothing wrong with having things to jog your memory but having to rely on a crutch is pure incompetence on their parts. Not saying you're incompetent, the EMTs you rode with are by the sounds of it though.

Do you plan on going farther than EMT to AEMT or Paramedic?
Quoted for emphasis. The EMT book should be your starting point on knowledge, not a peak that you fall off of once you et out of class. Like Robb said, NREMT is to test your knowledge of the basics of being an EMT. Everything they test you on, you should know and have already learned.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I used EMT-national-training.com for my medic test. Also, medictests.com is good as well from what I'm told.

OP
OP
Sally21

Sally21

Forum Crew Member
Thanks I'm going to check it out!="Handsome Robb, post: 547861, member: 9927"]I used EMT-national-training.com for my medic test. Also, medictests.com is good as well from what I'm told.[/QUOTE]
Yhanks