The "Whats Your Name" Campaign

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
so some of us, our names are fairly oviously discernable from our usernames(how many names start with "kev").

others have put their real name in their sig.

but for the rest of you, whats your name? i hate calling people "bossycow" or "ffemt"(names used were random selections. anybody that been in the chat room knows ff has no intentions of revealing his true superhero identity).

EDIT: i just mean your first name. not looking to setup an emtlife stalking database or anything, its just nice to be able to address people by their proper name.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Dan.

added for the fulfillment of the ridiculous ten characters rule.

Second

Forum Lieutenant
Sean

(yea just for the 10)

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
I've gone by Murph since I was about...8. But my nearest and dearest call me Tom...the ol' man calls me Thomas, but I think he's the only one that does so.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I go by Dan most of the time (although have no fewer than a dozen nicknames I answer to)... lets stick with Dan

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Dan cubed

third in a series, of Dan's. Quite a few of us on here.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Names

Frank

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
I guess posting my first name would lead one to know my whole name.So we'll go with what most of my family calls me. I'm Niki

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
"ffemt"(names used were random selections. anybody that been in the chat room knows ff has no intentions of revealing his true superhero identity).

Hmmm....maybe we should start another thread guessing my name? :p

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
TJ

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Those closest to me call me Jon but "professionally" I'm Jonathan. It makes me sound so corporate... I can't wait to leave that world.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
TJ

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

strong work. i like your style

Epi-do

I see dead people
Lisa
flirtyeyebatting.gif