The Night Before

rjw225

Forum Probie
I take my NREMT-B CBT in the morning and I'm a lot more nervous than I anticipated.

>deep breath<

I'd appreciate any positive vibes y'all could send in my general direction.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Don't study. If you don't know it by now, you will not know it for the CBT. Just sleep.

The test is really much more easy than it will have you think. You'll think you failed it, but you'll actually pass it.

Just choose the most correct answer and don't read in to the question.

You'll be fine.

OP
OP
rjw225

rjw225

Forum Probie
Thanks, Linuss!

I'm infamous for over-analyzing test questions. Fortunately, we did some great test prep in class that has helped overcome my OCD tendencies. :)

Hopefully I'll have good news by Tuesday morning…

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Overused as it is, remember your ABCs. And the harder it seems, the better you're doing. Remember, it's a predictive test...

Good luck!

AngelEyes

Forum Probie
Good Luck on your test!! You will do fine. B)

OP
OP
rjw225

rjw225

Forum Probie
Took my test this morning; stopped at around 65. I honestly have NO CLUE how I did. :blink:

I'm way too OCD to wait this out gracefully…

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
At 65 you either aced it or failed horribly... in my experience it's usually the former.

No point in worrying, can't change it now :D

OP
OP
rjw225

rjw225

Forum Probie
At 65 you either aced it or failed horribly... in my experience it's usually the former.

No point in worrying, can't change it now :D

Thanks? :unsure: (j/k)

I've been logging in to NREMT.org and clicking "My Certification", but I keep getting "Error: Invalid EMT" messages. I'm guessing that's a bad sign? :unsure:

Ugh. Why can't the results be immediate? :glare::glare::glare:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
To torture you.

You did fine, don't worry. Just relax the rest of today and check it tomorrow. Go out and drink with some friends or just hang out.

AVPU

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats!!!

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
All the beer emoticons made me think of the night I finished my fire 1 cert... I don't remember much of it, but what I do remember was fun.

I highly advise avoiding hard liquor as a means of celebration though.