The Arrogance of High Expectations

I do not agree

Half of my life was on an EMT/Paramedic rig. I'd never go back no matter how much you paid me. Dual Medic Rig is the only way to go in my opinion.

I work in Athen Ga and I would rather work with our EMTs. We hold them to there standard of care and they go above and beyond that! Double medic trucks=:censored::censored::censored::censored: left onscene,... lol

The Arrogance of High Expectations

And because a true Paragod never passes up a chance for more followers, I'll keep preaching and remain willing to help you be me. Take that as you will.

How about instead of "helping YOU be ME", let's "help US be BETTER."

How about instead of "helping YOU be ME", let's "help US be BETTER."

Naw, Rocket's funnier.
Bow Down to RocketMedic!!
litter2.jpg

I work in Athen Ga and I would rather work with our EMTs. We hold them to there standard of care and they go above and beyond that! Double medic trucks=:censored::censored::censored::censored: left onscene,... lol
not for nothing, but if adding more education means :censored::censored::censored::censored: gets left on scene, than I think that says something really bad about your paramedics.

maybe you need to both rememember to pick up all your toys before you leave a scene?

I also think that a dual medic rig is pretty nice. You don't often need that extra set of hands, but when you do, they're right there with you!

AMEN. The dam never half breaks; its dry, or flood.

You don't have to be better than the EMSA demands, just better than many around you…like being chased by a bear...

That's pretty easy.

Back