CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
777ECAB6-2418-4DA2-AB7C-D7D7A2F0FD4B.jpeg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
It's only treason if you lose.

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
ROSC #2 this weekend had a pH of 6.6. I don't think I've dropped anyone off that low in quite a long time. Honestly impressed I even kept that pulse with that pH, even if only barely.
Well, it's not the 6.6...it's *why* the 6.6.....which is why they die or don't...sounds like a righteous save either way...

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I recently had a mild case of COVID-19 and didn't notice much in the way of smell or taste changes. Have been symptom-free for about two days. Today my sister brought home Taco Bell. I got halfway through a cheesy bean and rice burrito and was in pain from the heat level. I do tend to be more sensitive to spicy food than some, but not like that, geez. Wonder if it's connected to the recent illness or no.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, it's not the 6.6...it's *why* the 6.6.....which is why they die or don't...sounds like a righteous save either way...
True, but even then that's probably a new record for me. In the loosest sense. It was just an opportunity for parents to see him one more time, no organ donation this go around unfortunately.

M3dicalR3dn3ck

Idolizes Johnny and Roy
So Wednesday I finally cleared for day trucks (IFT). Yesterday morning I got it all officialized on paper, then got put on a truck to fill in for someone who called in. I then was the lead medic on 3 of 4 calls 😎 I BLS'd those calls like a champ 😎🚑🩺⚕️ and I then told my lady about how I was lead medic in an effort to woo her

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well that was a ****ty call... as in literally, as in its a good thing I had a spare uniform with me for this overtime shift lol

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
At least it was an actual legit situation as the monitor printout started with STAR STAR STAR.... and you could calculate their GCS on one hand, and still have a couple extra fingers lol

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Full arrests when it’s 115 outside aren’t fun.