the 100% directionless thread

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Had we had twin boys, I would have been in 100% support of Stan & Ollie.

And yet you passed up the chance to go with Wednesday and Pugsley if you had one of each.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Mother, Jugs, and Speed if triplets

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Today's movie marathon pays homage to Chevy Chase. Fletch, Fletch Lives, Caddyshack 1 and 2, Spies Like Us

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
When is the baby due?
OOF. not that surprise. the surprise that leaves you paying a mortgage while your in a land far far away.
BUT this did make me laugh. :)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
OOF. not that surprise. the surprise that leaves you paying a mortgage while your in a land far far away.
BUT this did make me laugh. :)
Not that surprise...that you're aware of yet.
:p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Today's movie marathon continues where yesterday's ended as we now move into Dan Akroyd Day. Both Blues Brothers, the first two Ghostbusters and ending with Sgt. Bilko. (Which sets us up nicely for tomorrow's Steve Martin Marathon).

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Today's movie marathon continues where yesterday's ended as we now move into Dan Akroyd Day. Both Blues Brothers, the first two Ghostbusters and ending with Sgt. Bilko. (Which sets us up nicely for tomorrow's Steve Martin Marathon).

I hate Illinois Nazis.

That's Wrigley Field

Man that movie is so great. 🔥

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Trading Places all day everyday right here. Add in The Great Outdoors, and a 96 oz. steak and I’m good to go.

Trading Places would set me up for a good Eddie Murphy Coming To America tie-in.

ETA: Don Ameche was also awesome.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Trading Places all day everyday right here. Add in The Great Outdoors, and a 96 oz. steak and I’m good to go.

Trading Places would set me up for a good Eddie Murphy Coming To America tie-in.

ETA: Don Ameche was also awesome.
Forgot I had Trading Places ripped so that will be added to the list. Thank you. It's easy to lose track when I have about 1000 movies and another 1500 or so TV show episodes ripped to my laptop. Takes up about 1TB of space. Truly sad part is I still have about about another 3000 movies and 5000 TV show episodes on DVD to rip. Glad I have two 4TB portable hard drives I can use.

Last edited:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The Eddie Murphy tie in would have to be the entire Beverly Hills Cops series and then the Shrek series since I don't have Coming To America ripped yet. Too bad because that movie would offer a nice Samuel Jackson tie-in.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
The Eddie Murphy tie in would have to be the entire Beverly Hills Cops series and then the Shrek series since I don't have Coming To America ripped yet. Too bad because that movie would offer a nice Samuel Jackson tie-in.
It really is an endless well of good cinema. Great cinema is almost always a shoe-in for ice breaking conversation at any point in time.

Ameche ties me to Harry and the Hendersons, which ties me to Lithgow in Cliffhanger (great villain role IMO), then Stallone (endless options) and Michael Rooker back on down to a Guardians of the Galaxy/ Avengers-thon.

Off topic, barbers are back open out West. Taking the boy for his first trim today. Fellow parents, wish me luck.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Licensed vs certified paramedic. Do companies view them differently? One is the 2 year degree, one is the class. I heard the only real difference is that if you want to teach, go for the gold trim.

Is pay any different?

Last edited:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
It really is an endless well of good cinema. Great cinema is almost always a shoe-in for ice breaking conversation at any point in time.

Ameche ties me to Harry and the Hendersons, which ties me to Lithgow in Cliffhanger (great villain role IMO), then Stallone (endless options) and Michael Rooker back on down to a Guardians of the Galaxy/ Avengers-thon.

Off topic, barbers are back open out West. Taking the boy for his first trim today. Fellow parents, wish me luck.
Lithgow as a villain? The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai and the 8th Dimension. Talk about endless tie ins. That movie has to be near the top of A list celebs in a cheesy B list movie.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Licensed vs certified paramedic. Do companies view them differently? One is the 2 year degree, one is the class. I heard the only real difference is that if you want to teach, go for the gold trim.

Is pay any different?
That’s really only a Texas thing.