the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I’ve been good so far. No spending for me... then again it’s been busy today so...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
How crowded was it?
Wasnt too crazy, but def not empty lol. 30-45 min wait at the popular rides was the norm.

Dinner reservations were at 3:15pm lol, but the turducken I ordered wasn't bad...interesting, never had it before, I'd eat it again, but in no particular rush to order it over something else lol.

Unfortunately my sister got sick after dinner, but we learned Disney will give you a $50 voucher for new pants if you puke on yours... so there's that at least..

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Wasnt too crazy, but def not empty lol. 30-45 min wait at the popular rides was the norm.

Dinner reservations were at 3:15pm lol, but the turducken I ordered wasn't bad...interesting, never had it before, I'd eat it again, but in no particular rush to order it over something else lol.

Unfortunately my sister got sick after dinner, but we learned Disney will give you a $50 voucher for new pants if you puke on yours... so there's that at least..
Lol. That’s not too bad a wait

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmm, my folks were kicking around the idea of me getting a Disney annual pass (last time we had those I was still in HS lol), but as out of state resident, the cheapest annual pass for Disney is $730... 4x 1 Day Park Hopper tickets at $185 each is $740... it's rather doubtful I'd go more than 3 or 4 times a year at absolute most (most likely twice, what with the whole 5 hr plane ride required lol)... maybe if they buy the So Cal Resident pass with their zip code (that ones less than $400 I think)... Still, prob cheaper to just get tix if/when I'm in town and we're planning on a trip there...

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Mobile stroke followed up with our Captain from our Thanksgiving CVA and let us know we did good, PT had TPA in 13 minutes with a positive result.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
My favorite quote from a Facebook discussion: "2mg of [morphine] is an awesome dose. For my 15 pound cat."

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well today was the day... 4 years in the making... I finally paid off my truck.
I did the math... at my current payment rates, I'll have all my credit card and loans payed off in 2 1/2 yrs...then spend another year saving up for a decent down payment and right back into 40-50G in debt for new car/truck payments :D

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
The thanksgiving dinner I just made for myself turned out awesome. Was a little worried about the turkey, never done one but it turned out amazing.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
The thanksgiving dinner I just made for myself turned out awesome. Was a little worried about the turkey, never done one but it turned out amazing.
7DCCFF33-915F-42B5-A610-FC07A288685B.jpeg

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I did the math... at my current payment rates, I'll have all my credit card and loans payed off in 2 1/2 yrs...then spend another year saving up for a decent down payment and right back into 40-50G in debt for new car/truck payments :D

Pretty sure that you should be able to get one that's only a couple of years old for a lot less.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Laparoscopic inguinal and umbilical hernia surgery tomorrow at Hopkins :( 15+ years of lifting in Fire/EMS and now they come out with power stretcher's :confused:. Hoping to have a solid recovery and no long lasting issues like a few buddies at the gym.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Laparoscopic inguinal and umbilical hernia surgery tomorrow at Hopkins :( 15+ years of lifting in Fire/EMS and now they come out with power stretcher's :confused:. Hoping to have a solid recovery and no long lasting issues like a few buddies at the gym.

Good luck. Take the nerve blocks (TAP block or erector spinae) and listen to your surgeon as per their instructions on lifting restrictions!

I do anesthesia for a lot of these cases and the only time people come back for a re-do is six months or a year later when their hernia is back and they sheepishly admit that they didn't take the lifting instructions seriously.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Good luck. Take the nerve blocks (TAP block or erector spinae) and listen to your surgeon as per their instructions on lifting restrictions!

I do anesthesia for a lot of these cases and the only time people come back for a re-do is six months or a year later when their hernia is back and they sheepishly admit that they didn't take the lifting instructions seriously.

Will do, thanks for the advice!