Forum Deputy Chief
927ec6aeaec6c8ea8b0f3f6b9e2c273b.jpg

3 liters (Jeroboam) of RRBC Consecration; a barrel aged dark sour beer

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/863/45653/

*750 ml bottle of wine for reference*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
My fav pt....the one that gets 4 Deputies following up with us to the hospital lol

VentMonkey

Family Guy
My fav pt....the one that gets 4 Deputies following up with us to the hospital lol
Hey?! I know him, he's in my county, too. Him and Versed pushes get a long a lot better than a slew of deputies being placed OOS for him though; maybe one, two if it's a slow day...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hey?! I know him, he's in my county, too. Him and ketamine pushes get a long a lot better than a slew of deputies being placed OOS for him though; maybe one, two if it's a slow day...

Fixed for you.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey?! I know him, he's in my county, too. Him and Versed pushes get a long a lot better than a slew of deputies being placed OOS for him though; maybe one, two if it's a slow day...
Well, Mr John Doe was in the intersection that the hospital occupies one corner thereof, so we just drove in, and after the long hard, arduous journey, Mr Doe (who refuses to allow anyone to touch him) precedes to inform the Doctor that contrary to popular opinion, it's really the doctor who is the fool here.....Doc was like "Ok, hey nurse, draw the meds, we're gonna B-52 him..."

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I do love me some Ketamine. It's so much easier to solve problems when you're not 'rasslin.

On another note, I have 7 days off in a row. Houston > El Paso/Juarez > SoCal (Knott's) > El Paso > Houston, in a Jeep Compass.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I do love me some Ketamine. It's so much easier to solve problems when you're not 'rasslin.

On another note, I have 7 days off in a row. Houston > El Paso/Juarez > SoCal (Knott's) > El Paso > Houston, in a Jeep Compass.
Really? That seems randomly sporadic considering the other destinations, but cool.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Y'all must not have much kush out there... 20mg of Versed doesn't touch the stuff going around down here.
Is this what you call spice? I thought "kush" was just another term for high-grade weed, but perhaps I'm out of date with "designer drug" names.

It works well with most of the synthetic craaap "kids these days" shove in their orifices.

#OldGuyRant

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Is this what you call spice? I thought "kush" was just another term for high-grade weed, but perhaps I'm out of date with "designer drug" names.

It works well with most of the synthetic craaap "kids these days" shove in their orifices.

#OldGuyRant
Kush is the catch-all term we use for the synthetic "marijuanas". Spice, Climax, WetWet, etc- they get hard to keep track of, so we just refer to them all as kush. WetWet seemed to be turning out some particularly aggressive and benzo-resistant overdoses, though.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Kush is the catch-all term we use for the synthetic "marijuanas". Spice, Climax, WetWet, etc- they get hard to keep track of, so we just refer to them all as kush. WetWet seemed to be turning out some particularly aggressive and benzo-resistant overdoses, though.
This, my friend in Cali is PCP, either way it's all garbage.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Finally finished fixing up the jeep and getting it advertised. Was more of a headache than I had hoped. Hopefully I get a bite relatively soon

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
We tend to call it K2 down here, but most of us are familiar with the other names enough to recognize it when they're acting batshit crazy

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Well if you can settle for an '02 Wrangler, she's yours.
View attachment 3575
4.0 and 5 speed? I used to have an 01 with a 2.5 and 5 speed. Loved it except for that damn motor. How much you asking?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk