the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I would like to get your opinion on what online course/school is the best. That would be a great option for me.
I took mine through my state's community college system so I wouldn't have to worry about credit transfer. Both 1 and 2 had lab/dissections that you did on vacuum sealed specimens. Oh the selfies...

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
This video is a little (a lot) out of the norm for this site. I dare you to watch it. For me, this music is what brings me peace when things out there get really stupid. Some of you may not get it, some of you might and I hope it adds something to your life. Yes, I know, maybe a little dramatic hehe, but who knows. Maybe someone will like it.
I dare you to watch.
(Sharing a little bit of my "other" world)

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
This video is a little (a lot) out of the norm for this site. I dare you to watch it. For me, this music is what brings me peace when things out there get really stupid. Some of you may not get it, some of you might and I hope it adds something to your life. Yes, I know, maybe a little dramatic hehe, but who knows. Maybe someone will like it.
I dare you to watch.
(Sharing a little bit of my "other" world)

That was actually pretty cool

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Spent a good 30-45 minutes using a clay bar on my truck. Wish it was cooler so I can put on a good coat of wax instead of using the spray quick wax.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Spent a good 30-45 minutes using a clay bar on my truck. Wish it was cooler so I can put on a good coat of wax instead of using the spray quick wax.

Wanna make 5 bucks? My truck has some nice "natural" pin-striping from the last time I took it on the dirt.

CALEMT

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I can't find the post your pics thread ( blame Sailor Jerry). So here:

r49DlRA.jpg

CALEMT

Oh yeah! No jury duty for me!

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Ugh.... My girl just got on her flight back to the US... sad day :(