the 100% directionless thread

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
I think I would have enjoyed the popcorn from the sidelines... twice. I imagine if you got "suspended" there, it must have been quite the spectacle!
Meh.
I seem to get moderated...more frequently then I probably should.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
That sounds pretty brutal dude. 24 followed by 2 graveyard 12's back to back to back. All this on top of having absolutely no weekend off. I salute you kind sir. Lol.
I'd actually prefer having a night shift 12 the day I got off a 24 (if I had to have a 24 and 2 graveyard 12s). When I get off of a 24, I want to sleep until 3 or 4pm that day, but have to force myself to cut it short to not screw with my sleep schedule. So I think a graveyard 12 that night would be a relatively easy transition since I'd actually be able to get a full night's (day's) rest.*

*This was probably wordy and hard to follow. I'm not awake enough to care yet.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I got my account suspended for the things I said to him.

It was worth it. I love me a good old fashioned forum hootenanny and that was one of the best in recent memory. I miss Sultam...or who ever that was.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
My last 24 just about killed me. We were in quarters for maybe three hours total. 12 calls and a few move ups.

You're going to hate me... 4 calls and slept the whole night.

Anjel

Forum Angel

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Well my last ride for medic school ended with me going home and sleeping for 14 hours straight. Yeah for being sick. :(

On a happier note all I have left for medic school are my final tests!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Well my last ride for medic school ended with me going home and sleeping for 14 hours straight. Yeah for being sick. :(

On a happier note all I have left for medic school are my final tests!

I'd say good luck, but as you know, luck has nothing to do with it. - Mike Smith

PotatoMedic

I don't like being sick. No energy to study and to awake to sleep. Plus I don't like weather above 72 and it is 80 out...

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
If I could, I would let you be sick for me!
It depends how sick...

If I have a cold and get to stay home, get my feet rubbed, and order delivery pad Thai I am game

PotatoMedic

That is pretty much the extent of it. Just it is in 80 degrees and I don't do well above 72.