the 100% directionless thread

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Diploma came in the mail today...will feel much better when I get my board exam results though.

Relax.....you know you passed.

I know that's easier said than done, but it's all over.....time to celebrate!

JosephDurham

Forum Crew Member
Turned out pipes were frozen upstairs in the wall, water was operable downstairs. 1.5 hrs with bathroom doors shut and space heaters, finally working!!! Phew!!

That was my favorite time to work! I'm about to start working the total opposite though, 0500-1700, ugh.
The 05:00 to 17:00 isn't a bad shift to work. I've been working that since switching from nights.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
When I first worked at a hospital I fell in love with the 1300 - 0100 shift. It's not a bad shift at all

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So which version of Blade Runner should I see first? Original theatrical? The Final Cut? Or the Directors cut?

PeacefulIce

Forum Probie
Why must people turn into eejits when it snows? I mean, is it actually so difficult to drive forward in a safe manner? They either speed and cause wrecks or slam on the brakes and cause wrecks. It's barely an inch of snow and a 25 minute drive to work took more than 2 hours. Calling for another 6-8" tomorrow night, I'll say my prayers!

Roll on spring!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Why must people turn into eejits when it snows? I mean, is it actually so difficult to drive forward in a safe manner? They either speed and cause wrecks or slam on the brakes and cause wrecks. It's barely an inch of snow and a 25 minute drive to work took more than 2 hours. Calling for another 6-8" tomorrow night, I'll say my prayers!

Roll on spring!
In the bay area, we don't need snow to drive like idiots. :)

Reactions: 9D4

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Got to see a patient with bells palsy. A first for me!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
When I first worked at a hospital I fell in love with the 1300 - 0100 shift. It's not a bad shift at all

That was my favorite timeslot ever. But I didn't like getting all the out of town transfers on it.

Angel

Paramedic
freaking nurses man...brought in a trauma, code 2 because he was STABLE and she was upset. oh well, last i checked they dont get to dictate which code we travel...

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
freaking nurses man...brought in a trauma, code 2 because he was STABLE and she was upset. oh well, last i checked they dont get to dictate which code we travel...
Probably one of those people that you cannot make happy. If you had done a code 3 return, she would have been upset that you did it because the patient was stable, lol.

Angel

Paramedic
Its just so annoying. Cant win for anything. once they read my tag theyll probably realize they were over reacting just a tad

JosephDurham

Forum Crew Member
I wonder sometimes how bad things can get. Seems like I'm having a run of bad luck. $-@!$:# tire blew on my way to work this morning.