the 100% directionless thread

hogdweeb

Forum Crew Member
Hey, Windows 8 is good. Super fast and streamlined. The UI just isn't very friendly at first. lol
ew.... Windows 8 is nice on a phone, but jacking a phone OS and putting it on a computer? Really? Thats like Apple making a big to do about having 4g on their iphone 5....my droid has had it since before your 4S launched....

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Hey, Windows 8 is good. Super fast and streamlined. The UI just isn't very friendly at first. lol

At first? It isn't user friendly ever.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I've gotten used to it. I can navigate pretty quick through it, now.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

She said a GOOD joke. :)

Try this one:

The old couple was sitting in Church,listening to the sermon. Suddenly she leans over,gently grabs his arm,and whispers in his ear. "Honey,I just farted quietly,what should I do"?
"Put a new battery in your hearing aid" he said.

The old couple were becoming weekly regulars taking a trip with the wheelchair van from their nursing home to the medical building and back that afternoon. One day, noting that the husband didn't actually use a wheelchair at the home, the attendant had to ask them what was wrong.

"Oh, nothing. Chester and I are gong to the sex therapist".

"Sex therapist? At your age?".

(Blushing)"Well, yes. The home won't let us share a room, we can't afford a taxi to a motel room, but Medicare covers this from door to door. Let's not be late for the appointment, please?".

What do you call a guy with no legs and no arms on your front deck?

Matt.

On the wall?

Art.

In your mailbox?

Bill.

Who is the girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen.

Yes, I'm going to hell.

You all make me feel better. And now my sample working day as a 3rd man can come on Monday. Whether I have Pain or not. I like your jokes. ^_^
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Achilles

Forum Moron
You all make me feel better. And now my sample working day as a 3rd man can come on Monday. Whether I have Pain or not. I like your jokes. ^_^
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's red but smells like blue paint?

Red paint.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well the supervisor just called and was begging me to pick up shifts. Looks like I'll be working the next 4 days.

Well the supervisor just called and was begging me to pick up shifts. Looks like I'll be working the next 4 days.

Dude, that's how it is in Victorville. I've worked 6 days a week for the last 3 weeks.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I hate it when relatives on facebook share 'images' that are directions on how to remove ticks safely, and how to identify a certain disease carrying tick. But the directions that the image gives are ineffective and more likely for the parasites to get passed along, and the description of the tick is one that is not found anywhere NEAR our area, and also has never been known to carry that parasite in question in the first place.

GRRR....

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I hate it when relatives on facebook share 'images' that are directions on how to remove ticks safely, and how to identify a certain disease carrying tick. But the directions that the image gives are ineffective and more likely for the parasites to get passed along, and the description of the tick is one that is not found anywhere NEAR our area, and also has never been known to carry that parasite in question in the first place.

GRRR....

I've been on the Facebook for a good amount of years and not once have I ever seen a post about ticks haha

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I live in an area with a high risk for Lyme disease, which is why my relative 'shared' that 'informational' image. I posted a reply about the proper way to remove ticks safely, and how to really identify the tick in question.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Haha I actually just saw that post 30 minutes ago

Achilles

Forum Moron
I live in an area with a high risk for Lyme disease, which is why my relative 'shared' that 'informational' image. I posted a reply about the proper way to remove ticks safely, and how to really identify the tick in question.

so New England?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Never thought I'd be worried about running out if narcs on a shift...considering we carry 600 of fent 40 of versed and 40 of morphine.

Had plenty of MS left and that's about it.

Holy candyman batman.

Never thought I'd be worried about running out if narcs on a shift...considering we carry 600 of fent 40 of versed and 40 of morphine.

Had plenty of MS left and that's about it.

Holy candyman batman.

Rough shift?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Some Rocky Mountain dancegrass for this guy.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I on the other hand, have been at my new job for two months and have yet to find an opportunity to give Fentanyl. I've offered it to patients and had them turn it down! I don't know if people in Delaware just take pain better than those in Colorado, but I've gone from using Fentanyl once every couple of days to this. Go figure.