the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ok, cousins. So not quite as creepy as Luke and Leia in ESB.

Tommerag

What day is it?
Ok, cousins. So not quite as creepy as Luke and Leia in ESB.

lulz, but before ROTJ no one knew that so at the time it wasnt creepy haha

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
comeatme.jpg

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
The annoying texts and phone calls will continue until someone agrees to work tommorow. Dont the medics realize all they have to do is say yes to the OT and Ill leave them alone lol.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
The annoying texts and phone calls will continue until someone agrees to work tommorow. Dont the medics realize all they have to do is say yes to the OT and Ill leave them alone lol.
A good supervisor would just work the spot :D.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Or they just blocked your number.:p

flightmed256

Forum Ride Along
As I sit here at the main station for operations for Emergency Services for all military installations in Kuwait (contracting) I wonder what today will hold for me.............oh wait I know shuttling around 4 VIPs from my company that have never been on a military base before! Oh how that sounds fun, doesn't it?

Tommerag

What day is it?
As I sit here at the main station for operations for Emergency Services for all military installations in Kuwait (contracting) I wonder what today will hold for me.............oh wait I know shuttling around 4 VIPs from my company that have never been on a military base before! Oh how that sounds fun, doesn't it?

At AJ im guessing haha have fun with that.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
tonight seems to be the night where everyone goes "hey, lets call Radley when we're drunk off our :censored::censored::censored:es

Sasha

Forum Chief
Who pressed fast forward on time this morning?

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Who pressed fast forward on time this morning?

I slept 12.5 hours last night. I figure that might have something to do with it.

I am sore in the shoulders from running the wood splitter for 6 hours yesterday. Where's my masseusse?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I slept maybe a total of 3. I didnt go.to bed til like midnight then I couldnt sleep.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
A good supervisor would just work the spot :D.

Initially I was going to just work it and not have to do anything else today. But so many people want extra hours or need the $$$$ that I took myself off of it.

Here's to another easy day.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's amazing how I can walk into an auto repair facility for a simply maintenance request, and walk out with a $330 repair bill.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
It's amazing how I can walk into an auto repair facility for a simply maintenance request, and walk out with a $330 repair bill.

It's because of that old windowless van, they'll suck the money right out of your pocket. You should spring for a newer windowless van with a better "Free Candy" sign.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Orientation tomorrow. So excited to start working again!