the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
I figured out my residency crap.

I have to pay $3,378.20 for the first two semesters instead of $700 since i haven't lived here for 12 consecutive months. :(

WOAH that's ridiculous. Find a new school?

Anjel

Forum Angel
And I think our service area had a black cloud yesterday.

5 DOS' from like noon to 1900

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
New job. So. Much. Paperwork.

Seriously, I've never had so much paperwork for a new job.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
In 3 hours and 10 minutes there have been 5 deaths in my response area. Not shaping up to be a good day folks.

Geez, you weren't kidding about that black cloud...feel free to come on over to the coast where you can have refusals and transfers galore :ph34r:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
My sister called me to see if I was listening to my scanner (yes, scanner... got it before I finished EMT, had to dust it off) She said a bunch of engines were driving by her on the highway and wanted to see if I knew anything.

Turns out, multiple car wreck, huge fire, 2 helicopters on scene, atleast 1 confirmed fatality from what I hear. Whelp, I35, one of the busiest roads here, is going to be shut down for several hours, right as rush hour starts. Guess I'm not going down that road tonight.

Giving my sister directions on where to drive to get out of traffic based on the radio traffic from the LEOs :D

TxDOTs website has classified the accident as "minor"....

And found a pic on one of the news agency websites.
http://media.wfaa.com/images/469*264/0621_fw_tankerblast.jpg

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
This is what TxDOT classifies as "minor"?

FD is stating 2 hour cooldown on the vehicles before the Crash Investigation Unit can even start.

0621truckfire004.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Trying to decide if I wanna ride the 250R 15 hours to Conroe, or take the car...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Heh nice is relative since it will also mean some city traffic in 100*+ weather...

And I was looking at the physical agility test from MCHD... damn. :)

Blood

Forum Crew Member
Thank you for mentioning the 250R lol

Now I'm off in lala land thinking about sport bikes again.

Maybe the millionth time asking the wife will be the charm?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Didn't feel like facing the masses of amateur travelers at work so instead I'm gonna pickup a 12 hour volley shift tomorrow. Just FYI Southwest airlines is running a 40 dollar special on tickets for 72 hours starting tomorrow.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Thank you for mentioning the 250R lol

Now I'm off in lala land thinking about sport bikes again.

Maybe the millionth time asking the wife will be the charm?

Lol good luck. This is actually my 4th Ninja, and the smallest of the bunch. It'll do until I can save up for another 650R :D (500R - Wrecked, 650R - Stolen twice, ZX6R - Stolen)

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Am I hallucinating or am I seriously watching Vanilla Ice on DIY Network talking as an expert about pool renovation and about how raccoon poop can give you encephalitis?