the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm now off for 5 days! Going to NM for at least a couple, then maybe to... um... see a friend who I probably shouldn't see.

Do tell Miss JT we all said hi and be sure to get some cream or something the morning after :D

Sasha

Forum Chief
So I think I grew like an inch or something, because yesterday I stood up and smacked my head on the grab bar, which normally can walk under.

Was not good for the already there migraine.

medic417

The Truth Provider
So I think I grew like an inch or something, because yesterday I stood up and smacked my head on the grab bar, which normally can walk under.

Was not good for the already there migraine.

Welcome to the world of the tall people.:p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
6'2"

But I'm talking about a med duty box, not a type 3 which tend to be shorter. Not as bad as 2's, but still shorter than my usual box.

img20101212081220r.jpg

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
6'2"

But I'm talking about a med duty box, not a type 3 which tend to be shorter. Not as bad as 2's, but still shorter than my usual box.

img20101212081220r.jpg

Nice. I was talking about a Type I. That's what we use. And I'm 6'2" also.

Nice looking rig there. :)

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Rare event

Last night was a total washout. I went in at 8pm and home this morning at 8am. We never even started the truck. That doesn't happen very often. Love it when it does though.

Toyogirl

Forum Ride Along
Down Under

So next Tuesday I'm off to Sydney for a couple weeks and looking forward to it!

I've been looking at all kinds of travel websites and have decided I need to climb the harbor bridge, but beyond that I'm not sure what is a must do. Any suggestions?

I've looked into doing a 4x4 excursion through the blue mountains, but I'm a little worried it'd be lame if its just a drive splashing through the mud.

Thanks!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I found myself wanting to throw the stair chair out of the truck on the turnpike last night.

I'm a firm believer in: If you're heavy and you can't walk you are not allowed to live above the first floor.

Sassafras

Forum Captain
I found myself wanting to throw the stair chair out of the truck on the turnpike last night.

I'm a firm believer in: If you're heavy and you can't walk you are not allowed to live above the first floor.

Preach on.

clibb

Forum Captain
So....
Just saw that Oprah bought Discovery Health and made it into OWN, so no more Trauma: Life in the ER.
I hate that woman.

JPINFV

Gadfly
The term "fistula" should never come up when discussing the reproductive system. There are just some systems that should never be connected.

/shiver.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
The term "fistula" should never come up when discussing the reproductive system. There are just some systems that should never be connected.

/shiver.

*Brown shudders so deeply it pierces the very core of Browns soul

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Ah nothing like a home-made falafel kebab with garlic yoghurt and chilli and watching COPS while Mrs Brown sleeps gently for work tommorow .....

WAKE UP GET ON THE GROUND, SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT, LEMME SEE YOUR HANDS!

Control, one baker got em tazed over here, send Brown some units ....

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Open notice to women:
The next one of you I hear say "I want a nice guy", but proceeds to date nothing but jerks and :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s, I'm going to light on fire. You now have fair warning.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Are you going to light on fire, or are you going to light one on fire? :?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is nice, however do not ask Mrs Brown nor Browns in laws as they will lie and say Brown is not nice