the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
In my county we get forest fires...

yeah, but it is just not the same thing. =)

no worries of fires around here from fireworks, legal or otherwise. Our fourth was rained out. <_<

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I love living in a fireworks state. :-D

I hate it! 4th year in a row that I've gotten burn marks on my car because my neighbors don't like me. They like to aim the fireworks directly at the house. This year was even better, because they managed to set my front yard on fire. I'm really not looking forward to next year.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I hate it! 4th year in a row that I've gotten burn marks on my car because my neighbors don't like me. They like to aim the fireworks directly at the house. This year was even better, because they managed to set my front yard on fire. I'm really not looking forward to next year.

I wouldn't either; but that's because I hate moving. Why in hell would you stay?

Trayos

Forum Lieutenant
Seems a little extreme, maybe you should set up a sprinkler next year?:p

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I wouldn't either; but that's because I hate moving. Why in hell would you stay?

Welllll, it's actually my parents house, and I don't have anywhere else to go right now. I'm trying to get some money saved up so I can move out again, but I'm kinda stuck at the moment.

Oh, and we did have the sprinkler going, but it's been hot and dry lately. Luckily it was a small fire.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I wish I knew what the next few months had in store for me. Even knowing where I'm going to be living or with who would be nice

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Awww.. my little Lucid is growing up! :blush:

PS--- Lights, you and I have the same amount of post in here now. HA!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Awww.. my little Lucid is growing up! :blush:

PS--- Lights, you and I have the same amount of post in here now. HA!
Lucid growing up? What did I miss?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank God the wireless is back up and running here. Been kind of boreing at times without it. :)

Well, I made it through my interview in one piece, have to wait and see what's next. :-/

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Thank God the wireless is back up and running here. Been kind of boreing at times without it. :)

Well, I made it through my interview in one piece, have to wait and see what's next. :-/

I hate that feeling. Let's hope you get some good news!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank god for California's Disaster Workers Compensation... It amazes me how much Posion Oak I can pick up despite being super careful... I needed to get shot up because this itching is only gonna get worse... I hope the tweeker we rescued is greatful... :glare:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Last night in the ER:

Nurse 1- "How do I raise the knees? Jeez this is hard"
Nurse 2- "That's what she said"

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay... my azz is sore... and before you make any jokes (linuss, jt, l&s, lucid, or others), it has something to do with that 14 gage (felt like it) that the Nazi Nurse jabbed into me this morning. :unsure:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Okay... my azz is sore... and before you make any jokes (linuss, jt, l&s, lucid, or others), it has something to do with that 14 gage (felt like it) that the Nazi Nurse jabbed into me this morning. :unsure:

I'm assuming this nurse was male, right? :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Jealous? :p Make you think of going to nursing school?

Remind me to shun you next time in chat. ;)

Actually, been debating that for a while now :p And you won't shun me, I'll shun you first!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Hey, why did I get named first in the group, huh?

I just bought one of those BOA constricting bands... $25 total. Gonna give it a test and see if it helps with IVs.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

I just bought one of those BOA constricting bands... $25 total. Gonna give it a test and see if it helps with IVs.

Let me know how you like it. I've been looking at one since I worked in the ED

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief

Just naming those with the most "directionless lives" who were likely to make "that's what she said" and "Did you like it" jokes... Off course, I am number 5 on the list of most directionless and "that's what she said" was the first thing that came to my mind after I wrote that... gigidy...

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Excuses >_>

Going through my iTunes, finding the music I don't ever listen to and deleting it. Jeez, and I thought 3gb of music wasn't a lot...