the 100% directionless thread

Try sixteen gb

Okay... my azz is sore... and before you make any jokes (linuss, jt, l&s, lucid, or others), it has something to do with that 14 gage (felt like it) that the Nazi Nurse jabbed into me this morning. :unsure:

Har har har! You gots yourself stuck good! :P

And you no can point your finger at Lucid. You have way more posts than she does in this thread. -_-

I'm so bored! Spent almost 24 hours in bed, and there's nothing to do. Stupid work restrictions. :sad:

5.4 earthquake in BFE, California and San Diego news stations are going absolutely nuts. Breaking news: Birdbath loses an inch of water and some medicine bottles fell out of a medicine cabinet!

Had fun today shooting :) And not guns for once either. Shot about 200 photos while wandering around.

Probably the most gruesome website I have ever visited. Shows you 'What happens' in several situations. WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. View at own risk.

http://theync.com/

Party in the chat, wootwoot!

ahem... i repeat....

Party in the chat! Wootwoot!

Interview Tuesday in Austin... AHHHH!! Running around today like a chicken with my head cut off

what agency?

"Hey, I noticed it's your birthday today; Guess who's washing the rigs?" - My supervisor.

ahem... i repeat....

Party in the chat! Wootwoot!

I thought the expression was party in ......................

Interview Tuesday in Austin... AHHHH!! Running around today like a chicken with my head cut off

I'm kind of liking the mental image I'm getting right now. On the other hand though......it is slightly disturbing.:P

Good luck man!

I'm kind of liking the mental image I'm getting right now. On the other hand though......it is slightly disturbing.:P

Good luck man!

Everyone I've talked to said that it's an amusing mental image when I'm concerned :p And thanks ! :)

Party in the chat, wootwoot!

To anyone who works in Oakland:

Stay Safe tonight...

Back