the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Agreed. It feels weird not having school any longer... I feel lost.
:p

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I don't feel lost. I'm just glad I finally have a whole day to do whatever I want. Whereas before it was do whatever I want until about 2pm which = do nothing because I could never be done in time. So I usually just stayed home.

xshellyx

Forum Probie
mmm house and a sammich sounds good right now. im studying for anatomy....any tricks on memorizing the muscles? anyone?

MDewell

Forum Probie
I'm going to watch the NASCAR race in Fort Worth in a few weeks...anywhere I should check out as a hang out that Saturday Night? Club or a great place to eat?

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I'm going to watch the NASCAR race in Fort Worth in a few weeks...anywhere I should check out as a hang out that Saturday Night? Club or a great place to eat?

There's Billy Bobs if you're into the country/western thing. It's a fun place. I like it. They have live bull riding every Friday and Saturday night. at 9 and 10pm.

White Elephant Saloon. Haven't heard of them before but I think they're pretty much in the middle of the Stockyards

Rodeo Exchange

City Streets

I'm not from the area so I'm not too familiar with all these places. I've only been to Billy Bob's but I'm sure there's tons of things to do on a Saturday night. Especially around the Stockyards

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Gah, I hate writing my resume.

It seems so bare and tiny when I put only relevant info and paramedic certification info on there...

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Perfection! Spent 3 hours washin' the Ole Lonesome. lol He's nice and sparkly clean now. Hasn't been washed like this in at least 6 months. And I'm gonna try reallllyyy hard to keep clean for a while. "I think I can. I think I can."
25994_1405981073347_1347027249_1099295_2365258_n.jpg

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
mmm house and a sammich sounds good right now. im studying for anatomy....any tricks on memorizing the muscles? anyone?

Identify muscles on a cadaver repeatedly until you've got it down.

Flashcards. Anatomy coloring books. Remember them in groups - ie: rotator cuff, hamstrings, quads, etc.

God I'm glad I'm done with that crap.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
ahh a sore throat and work. they go swimmingly together!!! thank goodness its only been one call and i handed the radio back to my medic so he could talk cause dispatch cant hear me :-( im ready to go home. maybe a nap will speed things along.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Couldn't find a single bandaid in the entire house and I wasn't about to go get blood everywhere on the carpet so I made do with a telfa pad and some vet wrap.

Love my way of engineering. :p
IMAG0184-1.jpg

and on another note. All I have left to do is take my NR. :D

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
bananaphone!!!!

A phone with a peel!

xgpt

Forum Crew Member
B)
Skiing?!

I just got back from playing paintball in 80* sunny weather.

Exactly...I'm so over the cold weather...

Mmmmm....beautiful sunny Easter weekend :D

xgpt

Forum Crew Member
couldn't find a single bandaid in the entire house and i wasn't about to go get blood everywhere on the carpet so i made do with a telfa pad and some vet wrap.

Love my way of engineering. :p

imag0184-1.jpg

and on another note. All i have left to do is take my nr. :d

purple!