the 100% directionless thread

I leave for a bit, and come back to more forum drama. Ugh. Back to lurking for awhile, I think.

Are you in a bad mood with this? LOL. Lots of patients are hard sticks for any number of reasons and it isn't anyone's fault. In all my years out there I have never once heard a Medic or Spec blame a miss on the patient personally. Excpet for the occasional wiggle worm perhaps.

I recently had a chronically ill patient who told us her last medic said she was a hard stick. My medic made it easily, and told her that her last medic was an idiot. Having run with him often, I found it hard to object, and very hard not to start laughing.

I am cold, sick, and tired and am killing time between going from job 1 to job 2.

Bah humbug.

I wish I could draw a paycheque for the care I provide my daughter - the smiles and giggles are super, but they won't fit in the ATM deposit envelope.

thanks to last night's 0130 MVC call, i'm now bundled up in a blanket at home shivering my buttocks off.

Oh its not that cold- temperature is at least above zero, barely, its 4 degrees here.

Plus, I haven't had a call since 2009. Actually I haven't even left the house since 2009

Oh its not that cold- temperature is at least above zero, barely, its 4 degrees here.

Plus, I haven't had a call since 2009. Actually I haven't even left the house since 2009

Have you at least changed your socks since 2009?

Last year was my srevice's busiest year yet. (Since 1973 I think.) 1650+

And we already have had 10 or 11 runs this year. Not bad for a slow little rural service staffed by hometown volunteers.

Last year was my srevice's busiest year yet. (Since 1973 I think.) 1650+

And we already have had 10 or 11 runs this year. Not bad for a slow little rural service staffed by hometown volunteers.

Damn. I was doing some year end paperwork after a call on the 31st. We finished with a grand total of 73 medical calls.

I successfully cooked dinner without burning my apartment down. And it tastes good!

I hope that the two teens who robbed me of my bike gets run over when crossing the street.

'Tis why I own a car. I can kill anyone who attempts to steal it.

No need to wish.

Yea... but pushing down on the gas doesn't burn as much calories as a 3 mile bike ride.

I'd never make it to class on time if I had to ride my bike 65 miles.

65 miles isn't bad. You can make it just in time to turn around and ride home!

I play paintball. That's all the work I need.

And at 160lbs at 6'1", I don't need to burn any more calories.

I play paintball. That's all the work I need.

And at 160lbs at 6'1", I don't need to burn any more calories.

Sounds like he's about my build; I weigh 195 and I wish I was closer to his weight, just not that light.

Back