the 100% directionless thread

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I leave for a bit, and come back to more forum drama. Ugh. Back to lurking for awhile, I think.

Are you in a bad mood with this? LOL. Lots of patients are hard sticks for any number of reasons and it isn't anyone's fault. In all my years out there I have never once heard a Medic or Spec blame a miss on the patient personally. Excpet for the occasional wiggle worm perhaps.

I recently had a chronically ill patient who told us her last medic said she was a hard stick. My medic made it easily, and told her that her last medic was an idiot. Having run with him often, I found it hard to object, and very hard not to start laughing.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am cold, sick, and tired and am killing time between going from job 1 to job 2.

Bah humbug.

AKidd

Forum Crew Member
I wish I could draw a paycheque for the care I provide my daughter - the smiles and giggles are super, but they won't fit in the ATM deposit envelope.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
thanks to last night's 0130 MVC call, i'm now bundled up in a blanket at home shivering my buttocks off.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Oh its not that cold- temperature is at least above zero, barely, its 4 degrees here.

Plus, I haven't had a call since 2009. Actually I haven't even left the house since 2009

AKidd

Forum Crew Member
Oh its not that cold- temperature is at least above zero, barely, its 4 degrees here.

Plus, I haven't had a call since 2009. Actually I haven't even left the house since 2009

Have you at least changed your socks since 2009?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Last year was my srevice's busiest year yet. (Since 1973 I think.) 1650+

And we already have had 10 or 11 runs this year. Not bad for a slow little rural service staffed by hometown volunteers.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Last year was my srevice's busiest year yet. (Since 1973 I think.) 1650+

And we already have had 10 or 11 runs this year. Not bad for a slow little rural service staffed by hometown volunteers.

Damn. I was doing some year end paperwork after a call on the 31st. We finished with a grand total of 73 medical calls.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I successfully cooked dinner without burning my apartment down. And it tastes good!

JPINFV

Gadfly
I hope that the two teens who robbed me of my bike gets run over when crossing the street.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Yea... but pushing down on the gas doesn't burn as much calories as a 3 mile bike ride.

JPINFV

Gadfly
65 miles isn't bad. You can make it just in time to turn around and ride home!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I play paintball. That's all the work I need.

And at 160lbs at 6'1", I don't need to burn any more calories.