the 100% directionless thread

Michael Sykes

Forum Crew Member
Z-pack makes you euphoric?

Hmph, I've been jipped! I feel normal.

It knocks me on my butt, but works super. I'd probably sleep like a baby (or be comatose) taking both at once. Now maybe 60 mg of Prednisone to offset the sleepiness.....

Medic744

Forum Captain
Tomorrow its off to the dentist for an antibotic and some pain killers. Yeah! Not really

Medic744

Forum Captain
Yippee!!!! Its snowing here. Being in south Texas this is rare. I just wish it would stick, but it can wait to do that until after I go to the store, the dentist, and my little man and his grandma are safely back at her house for the weekend. :)

zmedic

Forum Captain
Um, I sorta feel like this thread is wandering. Can we please bring it back to the main thesis of the argument and concentrate on the core of the discourse? Thank you.

Michael Sykes

Forum Crew Member
i've never had any euphoric feelings or anything similiar on z-pac. euphoria is not an anticipated side effect of azithromycin

I never claimed a feeling of euphoria; I said it made me tired and zapped the energy out of me. I went on to say that, if taken together with Tussionex, which has codiene in it, it would be lights out for me.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Sitting here... watching the Lakers and Heat battle on the hardwood... lights flicker... loud crash (explosive-like) casues the house to rattle. Hmmm... Last time that happened two years ago there was a vehicle rollover right outside my house. Put on my jacket and went outside to check it out. SUV into a powe pole at such a high rate of speed that the pole he collided into was splintered into too many pieces to count. Power lines all over the road on a really bad section of road with a bad blind uncontrolled intersection where people go way to fast (duh). No injures, but plenty of ETOH. Off duty Highway Patroller on scene. We shut down the road with our own vehicles and isolated the section of road the lines were acrosss until the FF's I called for arrived 10 minutes latter... Of course, the 18 y/o FFs were in such a rush they completely ignored the Highway Patroller and myself, and almost ran right into the lines. "Wanna stop and think about scene safety? Whatever... See Ya!" Back, sitting here, watching the Lakers and Heat battle on the hardwood.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Nothing like a house heated by a wood stove. I love the country life.^_^

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
One of the things that makes me homesick for my grandparents place in PA. The grandma in the house on the other hand... not so much. :p
yeah, I can understand the grandma thing. I can only handle mine in small doses. Otherwise I OD, and go crazy.:p