the 100% directionless thread

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I should be studying. Just finished my second 15-page paper in 25 hours. One more to go!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I should be studying. Just finished my second 15-page paper in 25 hours. One more to go!

Me too. (Humanities. Blahhhhhhhhhhh.................. No offence to those who like it of course.)

But first I am going to sleep since I have been up for the past 48 hours (almost, I got 2 hours of sleep last night). But I shouldn't complain. We always gripe when nothing happens during a shift, then when we run all night strait two nights in a row (Plus the days in between :p) I complain about that!

Buzz

Forum Captain
Three nights off!

*Happy dance!*

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm about 95% sure that I'm suspending my efforts to become an RN (1 year down in a 4-yr BSN plan) and going to paramedic school instead, in the very near future.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
A piece of advice to everyone:

DON'T TAKE HISTORY OF PSYCHOLOGY! It will make you hate the entire field!

That is all.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
A piece of advice to everyone:

DON'T TAKE HISTORY OF PSYCHOLOGY! It will make you hate the entire field!

That is all.

I hear it's all names and dates pretty much

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
Looking for suggestions. I am going to design a new ambulance. My main idea is to design one somebody 6'8" or taller can work in. Any other thoughts are welcome.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Looking for suggestions. I am going to design a new ambulance. My main idea is to design one somebody 6'8" or taller can work in. Any other thoughts are welcome.

You mean sprinters aren't tall enough????

And, why oh WHY would you want to make rigs taller? (says one of the few who can stand up straight, in the back of a vanbulance.)

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
Yes Joy I have seen those. Sapphyre some of us have scar tissue on our heads from tops of ambulances. Don't know about the sprinters none in our area.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Taller=top heavy= more code 3 possiable tips. making higher insurance. That is my thought on making it taller. If we are not focusing on those things...I say convert all motor homes muhahah!! code 3 motor home, plenty of room to work and stand. lol

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm 6'8" actually, after I got in the type II's I liked it because I could sit in one spot practically and reach most anything :p But, as for a spacious design, the Ford E450 chassis in a Type III configuration works nicely. Not a very tight turning radius though...

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Tired as hell and don't want to go to work!!!

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Pssshhh!! Why work..I am sure everything will get done that needs to be done in time.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
:eek: OMG!!! You are more than a foot taller than my puny 5'7!! I think i am the tallest short person i know! Short kids up front!!!

I know, people look up to me. :p ;)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
:eek: OMG!!! You are more than a foot taller than my puny 5'7!! I think i am the tallest short person i know! Short kids up front!!!

Sparky, you think 5'7 is bad. fma is 1'8" taller than I am :p