the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
But I like DST, except for the hour of sleep I lost.

Anybody want to come over and help paint my house in a few weeks?

Only if I get to choose the color(s).

How does watermelon pink and neon green sound?

Last edited by a moderator:

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
I'm suffering the effects of eating too many macadamia nuts. Did you know macadamia nuts are nature's laxative????? Yikes! They should really put a warning on the bag...........:unsure:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm suffering the effects of eating too many macadamia nuts. Did you know macadamia nuts are nature's laxative????? Yikes! They should really put a warning on the bag...........:unsure:

So are apples and canola oil.

tydek07

Forum Captain
Just heading off to work. Snow all day today, then the BIG snow starts tonight. We are going to get up to 20 inches... 20 INCHES!!!!!... before this storm passes through. And I work all week, gonna be fun :)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Oooohhhhhh!

I just here at work and counting the days till my vacation...... OMG IS IT EVER GOING TO GET HERE?????? * composes self and hopes that Airway's partner is not running to hide........ :blush::p:blush:

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Just heading off to work. Snow all day today, then the BIG snow starts tonight. We are going to get up to 20 inches... 20 INCHES!!!!!... before this storm passes through. And I work all week, gonna be fun :)

No personal offense ...but better you than me.

It's been above freezing for a few days and the snow is melting. You can even see the ground in a few, (very few), places. I think spring is coming but I fear March isn't done with us yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Between work and 12hr clinical shifts at the hosp. tonight is my 15th consecutive day working. I actually have tomorrow and Thurs off. A clinical on Wed and Fri then four days work. A day off, three clinicals, four days work etc. until Apr 20th. Then I get to do my truck time, more of the same.

I wonder if it will ever end.:wacko:

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Why is it snowing...? its march and it is snowing. Just a week earlier it was in the 60's. Crazy weather... (For where I live).

I know! I woke up to snow this morning! But now, sunny. I want warm weather back! I was ready for flip flops again :)

yogakat

Forum Probie
gee...here in florida it's over 80, bright and sunny...we're all wearing shorts and tank tops...i'll send warm thoughts...that's the closest that i ever want to get to snow...i don't even visit my relatives in PA in the winter

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Want to share? You go to 60's and we go to 50's? :rolleyes:

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just finished up packing. We are off to Great Wolf Lodge in Cincinatti for a couple nights.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
so Boston weather:
Saturday - mid/upper 60s sunny (woo beach weather)
Sunday - Upper 50s sunny (shorts maybe)
Today - Snow up to 4 inches in places, high in the low 30s

how fantastic! getting my hopes up and they shutting them down again. :(

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Dont you just love global warming... (sadly things get "colder" before they get hotter :( ).

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
so Boston weather:
Saturday - mid/upper 60s sunny (woo beach weather)
Sunday - Upper 50s sunny (shorts maybe)
Today - Snow up to 4 inches in places, high in the low 30s

how fantastic! getting my hopes up and they shutting them down again. :(

snow day today, in college even B)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Saturday I was rototilling the garden in shirtsleeves. Today there's snow on the ground and its currently 29 degrees

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
One below here tonight! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few days ago it was in the 50s! Who ordered this weather for Washington?:wacko:

medic417

The Truth Provider
One below here tonight! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few days ago it was in the 50s! Who ordered this weather for Washington?:wacko:

Glad my gift finally arrived. Your welcome. :p