the 100% directionless thread

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
...had a rule in my house. When my two boys hit that age where everything was a fight. I told them that I had never seen one of them go berserk on the other without provocation. So, from then on.. every time they fought, they both lost video games for 3 days . Before the first 3 days were up, they had gotten a second.. and a third... they went about a month and a half without the games.

I knew I had won one day when they were starting to escalate into that frenzy and I heard the oldest go... "Shhhhh mom's gonna hear!"... Ah.. united against a common enemy.... They are best friends to this day.

Arabian Proverb said: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
The only thing I ended up buying at Winn Dixie was a gallon of cheap wine because we didn't realize gas stations and groceries didn't have liquor in florida. And what's the deal with no liquor on Sundays? I never realized how good we had it in WI until I went there.

It's Wisconsin. Liquor isn't allowed on Sundays, it's REQUIRED.:) Go Pack

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
It's Wisconsin. Liquor isn't allowed on Sundays, it's REQUIRED.:) Go Pack

touche, I won't admit to being a packer fan this year though. For those that can't buy liquor on sunday how do you cook brats without beer?

Sasha

Forum Chief
touche, I won't admit to being a packer fan this year though. For those that can't buy liquor on sunday how do you cook brats without beer?

Why would anyone want to cook them period? Ewwww

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the little white dots floating on my screen...

Nope! Turns out it's even snowing in EMTLife!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the little white dots floating on my screen...

Nope! Turns out it's even snowing in EMTLife!

That's because we forgot to put the server inside...:p

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
Snow... :censored::censored::censored::censored:in freaked me out... im like no... my laptop is too new to have a failing graphics board....

Sasha

Forum Chief
I didn't notice it until someone mentioned it in the chat! Duuuur Sasha is dumb.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
does the snow work in FireFox? I'm not seeing it.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
So, it's Christmas. I'm supposed to be on until 5:30 pm. My regular shift hours are Mon-Thur 0700-1730. Unfortunately, there is noone to cover with our Paramedic. That means I am covering 2 shifts for the entire day. Other than our crew up north, I am the only person in the region working 24 hours today. And, most of our stations have gone to skeleton crews for the holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone at EMTLife.com. If you are working today, here's hoping for a good shift.

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I agree with RESQ Anyone working today gets props from me, and I hope you all have a safe and happy day/shift.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
And, as luck would have it, I'm also working New Year's. But, I guess someone has to do it.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm getting snow again today. I have about 2 feet of it on the ground currently. It melts down a few inches and then snows right back up to the 2' mark again.

Every store in town is out of seed for my birdfeeders, my dogs are creating a ring of yellow snow around the perimeter of my home. I have had to shovel the snowplow barrier away from the end of my driveway 3 different times now and my chickens have decided to go on a laying strike.

In spite of it all, gawd help me.. I do love the snow!!!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, its not snowing here, thank goodness, because I am working a 16 hr shift. It's been quiet so far, and lordy, I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

FF894

Forum Captain
So does Kev get the award for creating the thread with the mosts posts?

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
A useless piece of information is that by the time that 100% of readers get to the end of this passage they will realise that it actually contains no useful information whatsoever.