the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Why do the ice cream van drivers look so creepy? Or is it only in my area?
It would be the perfect job for a certain segment of the population who might not be entirely on the up and up with the law...

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
It would be the perfect job for a certain segment of the population who might not be entirely on the up and up with the law...
But work around kids?!
Of course they scared me just as much as a clown when I was little. So perhaps I am coming from that perspective.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
That would be the attraction to the job (yes I'm a paranoid parent lol).
Glad to know I would not be the only one when I am a mom.^_^
I have been known to be the mama bear that nobody would want to tangle with when I take kids to the park while babysitting. Lol

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
The question around here is why do they drive around bells ringing at 3 am
And who would be up around that time of night to buy the ice cream.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
^^ There your answer, I have expected it for years but as far as I know, no arrest have ever been made
Guess they gave up the slinking around in the shadows.:ph34r:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
The house next to my parents had a bunch of cars out front... we thought they were having a party like they usually do.

Turns out their 3 year old had his tonsils taken out last week, and today hemorrhaged quite a bit and died in their bathroom.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh damn :(

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
The house next to my parents had a bunch of cars out front... we thought they were having a party like they usually do.

Turns out their 3 year old had his tonsils taken out last week, and today hemorrhaged quite a bit and died in their bathroom.

hmm dehiscence.

That must have been frightening for the parents and child.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief

That's horrible and sad. I didn't know tonsil surgery had this possibilty till I took a patient a few months ago that had this happen.

8jimi8

CFRN
hmm dehiscence.

That must have been frightening for the parents and child.

dehiscence is different than hemorrhage.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Wow! That is sad, poor family.:sad:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Crap, my kids had this done when they were half that age. That sucks.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
After flying all day, I'm now in a hotel room. My practicals and oral boards are tomorrow morning.

Can't sleep.

Ugh.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Wow that's kind of a downer :( quick someone say something upbeat!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Wow that's kind of a downer :( quick someone say something upbeat!

Three vampires walk into a bar and sit down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks the first vampire what he would like. The first vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the second vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the third vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some plasma."

The waitress looks up and says, "Let me see if I have this order correct. You want two bloods and a blood light?"

*insert drum sound thing here*