the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
So an interesting thing happened to Brown ....

This dishevelled looking old bugger Brown was drinking one last cup of coffee with who has just wandered down to New Orleans from being a cook in great north woods and apparently got to the diner by hitching down the foggy ruins of time along Highway 61 stared blankly at Brown and asked so where you've been, what did you see, what did you hear and who did you meet young one?

Perhaps unfortunate, perhaps not, Brown has seen and heard too much, been too many places and met too many people.

He then asked, so Brown what are you going to do now young one?

Brown is going back out before the rain starts-a fallin'

... Brown wonders who that crazy old bugger was

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Why would anyone want to own a brick? Many better quality and better handling firearms out there.

I found a pink hello kitty AK-47. I want it.

JPINFV

Gadfly
hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle1.jpg

JPINFV

Gadfly
Thats a California "safe" AR, with the exception of the mag capacity
Yes... it's an AR, but it's a Hello Kitty AR...

It's also California safe just because it's not an evil black rifle, but a cuddly pink rifle.

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Thats a California "safe" AR, with the exception of the mag capacity

The lighter side of repealing don't ask don't tell :)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
They didn't clear you off that? :blink:

Nope, still no email yet.

Hey, you're the one that works with Jonesy. I emailed her asking to have my requested shifts accepted to be un-mandated at a station 3.5 hours away... so we'll see....

We were talking about mandated shifts last night at the station... kind of odd that VZ people are mandated to the east side WAY more than you guys are mandated to the west side... :ph34r:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Nope, still no email yet.

Hey, you're the one that works with Jonesy. I emailed her asking to have my requested shifts accepted to be un-mandated at a station 3.5 hours away... so we'll see....

We were talking about mandated shifts last night at the station... kind of odd that VZ people are mandated to the east side WAY more than you guys are mandated to the west side... :ph34r:

Less trucks on the west side and more floats seem to live over there...plus ya'll are some OT hounds.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Hey, I already do 80 hours of OT a month... why mandate me for more, 4 hours away from where I live?! :angry:

It's not nearly as bad for the rest of you who generally live within 30 minutes of your normal station. I laugh when someone complains about a mandate an hour away...

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Hey, I already do 80 hours of OT a month... why mandate me for more, 4 hours away from where I live?! :angry:

It's not nearly as bad for the rest of you who generally live within 30 minutes of your normal station. I laugh when someone complains about a mandate an hour away...

That I have no idea, and you have a right to be angry. The mandate situation was supposed to get better, I don't know what the hold up is.

Far off OT sucks. Farthest I've gone for OT is Brownwood, and the price that company had to pay me was high...

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Its a strange feeling. Ive worked in the same job since i was 16......thats 11 years, and tomorrow I start looking for a new job.