the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
What do you know about pink, blue, green, yellow and orange?

Fading has a lot to do with how much sun hits the tat. Wearing a high spf sun block helps keeping it covered outside helps more. I have blue green yellow and pink all where the sun doesn't hit much ;) and they are all still pretty bright after 15ish years. I've been told the more modern dyes stay even brighter. Don't forget you can always have the colors touched up but if you do it too often you could get scarring which tends to blur the ink a bit. Hope this helps.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Note to self: wearing a cup while playing hockey is NOT optional. :/

It's very optional, and I highly recommend that people who have to consider this question not to wear one.

Losing one's ability to reproduce though mass acts of stupidity only helps our specie's evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's very optional, and I highly recommend that people who have to consider this question not to wear one.

Losing one's ability to reproduce though mass acts of stupidity only helps our specie's evolution.

Or you can fall on a telephone pole at a fire academy and end up having to get 21 numbing shots and 8 stitches on your scrotum.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Or you can fall on a telephone pole at a fire academy and end up having to get 21 numbing shots and 8 stitches on your scrotum.
Telephone pole and a torn scrotum?

What is, "What happens when the internet memes "surprise butt sex" and "you're doing it wrong" are combined," Alex?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has just completed some burns CCE

Brown wants to throw up .... if Brown is every severely burnt, like you know enough 9s to make that Wallace bloke's head spin or something just overdose Brown on a massive dose of ketamine and benzos.

Seriously, Mrs Brown knows and agrees.

Tommerag

What day is it?
Why is there no one in chat at 4:02 in the morning lol this is not the norm of the past week

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yay 72 hours off starting at 1800 on Wednesday! :D Heading to NM to check on a few ambulance services then hopefully see The Girl

Sasha

Forum Chief
I convinced myself I was going blind yesterday because my left eye was suddenly ridiculously blurry.

turns out I was wearing my contact inside out. D'oh!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm going to have over 130 hours on my next check. :)

Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger.

image.php

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just ordered my ultra scope with engraved name :D

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
What's the name of those stethoscopes that are designed (and look) just like a littmann, but are around $30? I remember seeing them on the boards here a few years ago, but can't remember for the life of me, what they're called.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Not sure which ones you're talking about...

I got this one with black tubes and white name: https://ultrascopes.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=79

My last two were not Ultrascopes, but they "grew legs and walked off to a new owner" if you know what I mean. I got this one engraved to hopefuly shame people into returning it.

I'm cheap so I bought an all black Maxiscope. So far I've found it to be supperior to anything else I've used.