the 100% directionless thread

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Eh...think I'll pass on the bag lines, haha.

Gonna try to track her down, though. The party was on the campus where I got my degree, not the one I currently attend.

Just gotta find a way to do it in a uncreepy way.

Really...I give her a hard time about second hand smoke from a fake cigarette she had with her costume, and she tells me she smokes because she's lonely.

...how in the world did I let that go by?

medic417

The Truth Provider
and she tells me she smokes because she's lonely.
?

Or did she say she smokes so you would leave her alone?:unsure:

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
<_<

She came back to talk later, so I hope not, haha.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Brown needs to go to the orthodontist .... man thats not gonna be cheap

Doesn't your country give you dental care free?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Those under 18 get free basic dentistry. Orthodontics is not counted unfortunately, hence why Brown never got it.

Wow how bogus. But I can't say much I have dental insurance from work and if I got braces it would only pay $700 of the $6000 bill. Pays real good on everything else but they consider braces as cosmetic.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I had to have braces for 6 months back in highschool... we went to the school of orthodontics in Detroit (well respected in the area.. even if it is Detroit) and got the braces for under 2k.

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Always make sure you do your research CAO...always....

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
America sucks for insurance unless you get on the state, then you are practically covered for anything, especially Connecticut, i hate how easy it is in ct to qualify for state assistance even if you are just lazy and don't want to work. Anyway i dont particularly care for dentist after a filling i had only lasted 3 weeks, and i did not eat anything hard enough to break it. oh well

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
America sucks for insurance unless you get on the state, then you are practically covered for anything, especially Connecticut, i hate how easy it is in ct to qualify for state assistance even if you are just lazy and don't want to work. Anyway i dont particularly care for dentist after a filling i had only lasted 3 weeks, and i did not eat anything hard enough to break it. oh well
Bad dentistry on the dentists part I guess.....I would be heading to a different one next time...

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Always make sure you do your research CAO...always....

Er...in what specifically?

I do too much research. Slows me down in too many things.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Well, I did my research with the latest girl dilemma. She's got a boyfriend.

Harlot, haha.

Next?

Last edited by a moderator:

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant

Harlot, haha.

Next?
Still ought to try the trauma bag line.....who knows, you might get a one nighter out of it........

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Ever played soccer? You can still score a goal with a goalie! :ph34r:

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Good Monday morning everyone!

I arrived at work this morning to find I have a possible secret 'admirer'.. Hmmm
I mistakenly left my locker unlocked and now have all kinds of sweet things and gifts. All I have to go by is a handwriting. Wonder if I will ever find out..^_^

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Good Monday morning everyone!

I arrived at work this morning to find I have a possible secret 'admirer'.. Hmmm
I mistakenly left my locker unlocked and now have all kinds of sweet things and gifts. All I have to go by is a handwriting. Wonder if I will ever find out..^_^
It was me...hee hee ;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm bored... I think it's sleepy time again :) Or studying... one or the other