the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
So I just got this email:
hawww.jpg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Sure, it's best when my buddy and I get together for an asada BBQ and a good prizefight.

I was even going to bring my carne asada.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty sure I bombed the interview for admittance to NCTI. Didn't realize it was so soon so I signed up two days before and didnt have the money to buy nice shoes or anything. So first of all I went in slacks and a plaid button up shirt with sneakers:/ Then, it didn't even occur to me to bring a resume, WHICH I HAVE SITTING ON THE DESKTOP READY TO BE PRINTED FOR ANY JOB APPLICATIONS. I just felt super un-prepared. I feel the actual interview portion went "okay" though. The main interviewer did tell a few stories. So I don't know.

I'm sure I did great on the test though, it was fairly easy.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I was even going to bring my carne asada.
Depends on where you get it, preferably from a place that has the words "marketa", or "carnecería" in them; bonus if it has both.

@exodus they do an interview now??...

CALEMT

Depends on where you get it, preferably from a place that has the words "marketa", or "carnecería" in them; bonus if it has both.

Not telling where I get it... its a super secret. Also a negative for "marketa" and "carnecería".

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

@exodus they do an interview now??...
Interview and entrance exam. You get in off a combo of both.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Interview and entrance exam. You get in off a combo of both.
No more HOBET?
Not telling where I get it... its a super secret. Also a negative for "marketa" and "carnecería".
Idk, maaaan...Marketa De Carnicería would be the ultimate, however, I will accept Marketa, or Carnicería de "enter name of city in Mexico here" as well.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
No more HOBET?

Idk, maaaan...Marketa De Carnicería would be the ultimate, however, I will accept Marketa, or Carnicería de "enter name of city in Mexico here" as well.
He gets it from a place called Da Stater Brothersa

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
No more HOBET?

New one called FISDAP

CALEMT

CALEMT

terrible one

Always wandering
Pretty sure I bombed the interview for admittance to NCTI.

I'm sure I did great on the test though, it was fairly easy.

I didn't even know NCTI had an interview? Thought you just needed to write a huge check.

Are there no CC medic programs near you? Heck of a lot cheaper than AMRs money maker.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I didn't even know NCTI had an interview? Thought you just needed to write a huge check.

Are there no CC medic programs near you? Heck of a lot cheaper than AMRs money maker.
There are but none that fit his schedule. NCTI makes it easy to fit in a full time schedule because it's like 2 days a week

CALEMT

Just going to put it out there, I'd recommend Crafton Hills College any day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Well then I'll just put this out there- I've had paramedic students from almost every paramedic program in SoCal, it has nothing to do with the school, and everything to do with the student.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just going to put it out there, I'd recommend Crafton Hills College any day of the week and twice on Sunday's.
If i don't get in. Crafton it is. Just will need to deal with the scheudle somehow.