the 100% directionless thread

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Err...um...yea, what are you trying to say?

heart disease and heart burn dont go hand in hand. while at 15 heart burn like that isnt normal its not gonna kill ya. go talk to ur doc....

JPINFV

Gadfly
How are the two together any better or worse than each alone past having two unrelated conditions?

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
if anyone has psychic abilities can you use them and tell me where my camera is? that would be great thanks!!! :blush:

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
Our crew got called to a MVC on Saturday. He was a great 23 yoa who everyone loved. Talented, a smile that would melt anyone's heart, fun loving, the entire town is in mourning. He had just one fault. He loved to drink. And drinking and driving will someday take your life. I went to the call that day as an EMT and left as the coroner. In 30 years it was one of the worst crashes I have seen.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Our crew got called to a MVC on Saturday. He was a great 23 yoa who everyone loved. Talented, a smile that would melt anyone's heart, fun loving, the entire town is in mourning. He had just one fault. He loved to drink. And drinking and driving will someday take your life. I went to the call that day as an EMT and left as the coroner. In 30 years it was one of the worst crashes I have seen.

im sorry to hear that :( i will be thinking of you all

JPINFV

Gadfly
if anyone has psychic abilities can you use them and tell me where my camera is? that would be great thanks!!! :blush:

Besides the last place you left it and the last place you look?

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Besides the last place you left it and the last place you look?

called the last place i had it twice and looked there yesterday afternoon too.....

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the kind thoughts. His funeral is on Thursday. There are supposed to be 1000 people there. Pretty amazing since there are less people than that in our entire town.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
pretty amazing how one life can touch so many people though......

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Got bit by a horse yesterday and now have a bruise the size of a golfball on my arm lol

have a friend from EMT school staying the night tonight.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks for the kind thoughts. His funeral is on Thursday. There are supposed to be 1000 people there. Pretty amazing since there are less people than that in our entire town.

Thoughts and prayers with you folks. I know it was tough when I first sterted I get a call for a young guy in a diving accident. Star HS football player dove in shallow water. paralysed from the neck down......at 17.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I hate waking up at 5am for a clinical. And just to make it worse, I won't get home till 11 tonight since I have class.

Oh well, one week till my internship, then I'll be pulling 24's.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
hot d*mn its snowing!!!! :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
#3000!!!

This has got to be one of the longest running threads in any online forum......

Last edited by a moderator: