the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I think I'm gonna take my dads old paramedic books and teach myself to read EKGs just for :censored:s and giggles, any medics have any tips.

Dale Dubins book. 10000000x easier.

spikestac211

Forum Probie
So my school where I took EMT (but not medic) has a "First Aid" class, where reading the description, it allows you to take the EMR (Texas ECA) exam after you pass...

Can you say medic in first aid class?! Talk about an easy A.

That's like a native spanish speaker taking Spanish 101! Just not fair :p

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
hmmm so I should probably studdy some or work on one of my quizzes. I'm just totally unmotivated to go downstairs and out to my truck to grab my stuff. :rolleyes:

I'll do it tomorrow. So for now I'll continue to lay in my bed and watch CSI

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
lol I will. In fact I did the quiz without having to go back and look things over. It's not due until the 25th though. I just wanted to get it out of the way. I've got one of the highest grades :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, just got back from the ski hill. Let's just say that you can forget alot in 13 years and that I will feel that forgetfulness for a week......

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
lol i went snowboarding the other day.. first time in 3 years.. came back naturally lol

OrlandoRMAMedic

Forum Crew Member
I felt the same way after I started roller skating again... and then when I switched to roller blades - didn't realize how many different muscles you had to use when blading vs skating.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I've never been skiing or snowboarding. Heck I've never seen more than 3 inches of snow/slush/ice mixture mess. I definitely want to give it a try but I'll likely end up flat on my face. lol

It's time for a nap. -_-

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
yea im big into extreme sports.. used to race dirt bikes semi pro til i got hurt.. now i just ride crotch rockets and alot of other things lol

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Extreme sports at its finest! lol :p
Untitled-2.jpg

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Please. Paintball is the ONLY true extreme sport. Everythng else is either a competition or pastime.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It is, but roadracing (closed course) on a sportbike is pretty up there too :D

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
I race at gateway international every chance I get.. I miss my horses.. thanks emma :p lol