the 100% directionless thread mental health posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Guys, the lorazepam isn't working this time and I refuse to go to the hospital for the seventh time this year. I legitimately do not know what to do

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Guys, the lorazepam isn't working this time and I refuse to go to the hospital for the seventh time this year. I legitimately do not know what to do

Bro. That's a medical issue. I don't know why you think you can't go to the hospital?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.

You need more help than you can get from an anonymous EMS forum. Go to the hospital.

I'm actually surprised that the Admin staff let these type of posts continue. This is not an acceptable substitute for mental health emergency treatment.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

You need more help than you can get from an anonymous EMS forum. Go to the hospital.

I'm actually surprised that the Admin staff let these type of posts continue. This is not an acceptable substitute for mental health emergency treatment.

In my experience, emergency mental health treatment should only be accessed after peer support has been attempted and failed.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

I don't want to hash the whole thing out here, but basically hospital is an absolute last resort. Pretend I didn't even mention it

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

In other news, my brain mapping session is tomorrow :)

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

In conclusion to the drama, I took like 30 mg of zaleplon and maybe four milligrams of lorazepam. Go big and go to bed, that's my motto

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Anonymous “peers” aren’t. You are slowly spiraling down. It’s apparent by your posts.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

If anyone wants to really get into it, you're welcome to DM me. It might take a while for me to answer.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
You need to rethink your therapy. Anyone who takes medical advice from the internet is a fool. That’s why you SEE a Provider.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

I've been seeing a psychiatrist and therapist for years. I've been hospitalized multiple times. I have never attempted suicide. :) I was pretty close tonight, but just straight knocking myself out with pharmacological means saved the day. I'm not 100% with it yet, tbh.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

Like I said, if you want to get into it, DM me

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

Anywho, please resume regularly scheduled programming

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
We’ve all read your posts. You’ve been suicidal a few times. Did you disclose all those times?

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

Ok, I'm kind of in a benzo/z-drug fog, but I'll try to hold a conversation. I experience suicidal ideation on a regular basis. I try to keep the SI conversation to a minimum, other than with my therapist and psychiatrist of course. To disclose every time I'm suicidal would be a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.