Thats Gotta Hurt!

njff/emt

Forum Crew Member
I was pulling a 6p-6a shift at my squad., It was pretty quiet so we got some chow, and as soon as we finish, we get called to a residence for a "SICKNESS"., We get on scene, I grab the oxygen and jump bag getting ready to go in, when my partner stops me and points out the pt walking to our rig., The pt hops in, and as I put the bags away my partner whispers to me that the pt got his "goods" stuck in his zipper., So we had him get on the cot and away we go., I grab some vitals(which are a little high for obvious reasons), and we ask how long has IT been caught., He replies at least a half-hour, and he's already tried getting IT unstuck., I check to make sure theres no blood, and to see how much is caught, lucky for him it was just skin., I don't care what anybody says, he's a trooper in my book.

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
I was pulling a 6p-6a shift at my squad., It was pretty quiet so we got some chow, and as soon as we finish, we get called to a residence for a "SICKNESS"., We get on scene, I grab the oxygen and jump bag getting ready to go in, when my partner stops me and points out the pt walking to our rig., The pt hops in, and as I put the bags away my partner whispers to me that the pt got his "goods" stuck in his zipper., So we had him get on the cot and away we go., I grab some vitals(which are a little high for obvious reasons), and we ask how long has IT been caught., He replies at least a half-hour, and he's already tried getting IT unstuck., I check to make sure theres no blood, and to see how much is caught, lucky for him it was just skin., I don't care what anybody says, he's a trooper in my book.

ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP........................:blink:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Might not be 100% SFW...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3XKF2GcjE[/youtube]

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Morphine Drip, STAT... Call for the Helo and have a Trauma Team stading by... THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!

Foxbat

Forum Captain
"Hello, medical command? Doc, I'd like to ask for your permission to perform an emergency field circumcision..."

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
If left stuck long enough they could become ischaemic or the testicles couild tort which would be a true surgical emergency.

"Hello HEMS? Yes, yes, oh right ok bye"
"What is it Brown?"
"It's bad Oz, somebodies manhood is at stake"
"Ouch best we be off then"
"Yes, with much of the fastness"

All set? Warp speed lads, ok we're off ....

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Would this be dispatched out as a traumatic injury? hmm... Stephanie, what do you think? lol