Takeing the test this Thurs.

ivey_usmc

Forum Probie
Im taking the test this thursday. Any last minute advise?

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Relax, either you know it or you don't. Arrive early, make sure you have 2 forms of ID, the less stuff you take the better.

EMTJDUB

Forum Probie
EMT-P or EMT-B??? I haven't taken the EMT-P exam yet, but I'm going to soon. I've been looking over scenarios and treatments.

tydek07

Forum Captain
Advice.... relax and do not get all worked right before the test. The test becomes 10x harder when you are all worked up and anxious.

Good Luck! and let us know how you do.

Take Care,

OP
OP
ivey_usmc

ivey_usmc

Forum Probie
I just took my test. I feel like I did pretty good. I was on question #118 in a little over a hour when it cut off. I guess ill find out in a day or two.

OP
OP
ivey_usmc

ivey_usmc

Forum Probie
I just got the results. I failed again! This is the second time. Im not too sure if there is going to be a third:censored:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm sorry ivey

EMTJDUB

Forum Probie
I know the feeling, but don't let the test stand between you and your goal! I took my EMT-P practical exam twice before I passed it!! I went back and studied the basics and figured out what I was doing wrong was something simple. Just hit the books again, grab a "Practice Exam" book and run through that until you know it cover to cover. When you take the test again, and I know you will, go in with a positive additude and RELAX. David beat Goliath mentally before he beat him physically. God Bless bro.

PRP Firefighter

Forum Ride Along
It is very easy to over think the test. Study the material and dont give up. I know a lot of very good EMT's that took several times to pass.

Good Luck and dont give up !!!:mellow: