Susquehanna Valley EMS

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
As some of you know, I've recently accepted a leadership/education position at SVEMS. We are in the process of doing some great things here, both in education and in the field. We're looking to be the game changers in Central PA EMS. If you'd like to join the family, we'd love to talk to you.

We are hiring full and part time EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics. We run a mix of BLS ambulances, MICUs (a medic/EMT) and we'll be adding senior medics in intercept squads. We use AEMTs to the full scope of practice in PA, something that very few services do, and we offer opportunities to teach at our EMS Training Institute, both for certified instructors and those that are looking to grow in the field.

We have new Zoll X monitors arriving at the end of the month, KingVision Video laryngoscopy, a full complement of Stryker Power Pro XT stretchers, an excellent fleet of well-maintained vehicles and centralized deployment with a logistics staff that restocks each unit.

We run a decent mix of 911 and routine IFT, have comfortable, well-maintained stations and work a schedule of 3-13 hour shifts per week. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401k, uniform allowance and more.

If you'd like to find out more, please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/susquehanna-valley-ems/_hl/en_US or our website at www.svems.org. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, as well.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
If I could convince my wife to let me move again I totally would apply. But I will keep it in mind for the future.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
This is interesting, but I'm bolted to Houston until at least October.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Once you’re the chief, you can get all of your favorite EMTLife “agents” in no prob though, right?...:D

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Next time I'm down that way I might pop in and say hello. :)

You're the ops manager I presume?

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
If I wasn't on a different path, this sounds like it would be an awesome place to work with you taking a clinical role.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Everyone will get a free “I heart Chimpie” t shirt during orientation
Don't make promises you won't honor lol. I will remember this if I ever get hired there lol.