Storms last night

Epi-do

I see dead people
Reaction score
Anyone else get hit? It was crazy here. I was at work, and we left the firehouse around 9 last night and did not get back until 5 in the morning. Then we had to go through the trucks to restock them and do paperwork and computer reports. It was 6 or a little after before all of that was finished, so there was no point in going to bed - I just would have needed to get up an hour later.

Here's info about where I spent a large portion of my night. If you click on any of the video links that mention 42nd & Post, there are pictures of where I was. Two or three apartment complexes were hit and I spent my time doing triage at Pinacle Square Apartments.

storm news & video

Be careful Epi-Do!

Epi-Do stay safe and well!!!! "I hate it when Mother Nature is having a bad case of PMS!"

I was in Nebraska visiting family and we had tornado warnings all night on Thursday night. Our town didn't get hit but it did dampen my plans of seeing some old friends.

Yea I was at home and was watching some of the weather. I saw that there were some possible tornados around central Indiana as well. Did any touch down? The storms had a possibility of heading south towards where I live but we didn't get touched by anything luckily. I live around Bloomington.

Normal everyday occurrence here in toronado alley. So far, four toronado's tonight.. ho hum.. Last week we had so many they actually lost count... Gotta love them stormy nights!

R/r 911

warm, calm, not alot of calls, good food, good sleep...it was a drag.-_-

Epi...I live on the SW side of town and we got nailed...obviously not as bad as you guys, but it was pretty rough. I was thinking about you guys out there...wish I could have helped....

We had some storms here, but nothing extreme. It looks like another round coming through today/tonight to give us another shot at some nasty stuff :glare:

They dod come out and say that it was an F-2 tornado that hit on the east side. I know they had more crews out there on Saturday to make sure they didn't miss anything. All I know is that I slept most of Saturday away. I came home and slept for almost 8 hours.

I have worked several school bus crashes in the past, but this was the first true MCI I have ever had to work. Let me tell you, it totally s:censored:cked.

Epi...are you working the EMT-B Practicals on Saturday? We had two of your classmates in tonight as "evaluators" and will have more on Wednesday.

I'm scared sh1tless...it's not even funny. Cried twice tonight :-(

Oh, yeah. I was out in the storm all night. The supervisors got smart and we were 911 backup. Talk about a busy shift!

-Kat

Yes, I am working the practical on Saturday. You will do fine! Just relax, and remember to breath.

Back