statistics

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
i am wondering if anyone knows of good sources ie websites, new articles for ems statistics? example what percentage of calls are behavioral emergencies, what % of ppl suffer behavioral problems, work place injury or incidences regarding to behaviorial emerg. well anything that has to do with behavioral emergencies really... thank you in advance

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You might try these government sites (but you'll probably have to dig around for the info your looking for)

NIOSH
CDC

I know that NIOSH has done some studies about workplace violence, and it included some stats for behavioral problems but it was restricted to the workplace.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Workplace violence.... I was just thinking about performing some of that. Call me up in 20 and I'll let you know my stats. ;)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Oct 19 2004, 09:50 AM
Workplace violence.... I was just thinking about performing some of that. Call me up in 20 and I'll let you know my stats. ;)
Let me guess, your number is 911? :lol:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Oct 19 2004, 11:50 AM
LOLOL. Absolutely amazing :D

"No no officer, it's fine, I'm a paramedic" :ph34r:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
It's not actually EMS related - it's related to my real job. 260 hours in the last 4 weeks. things are better now though, I'm only working about 55 hrs a week (no OT) HAHA!