starting EMTb in late aug.

lucky13

Forum Probie
hopefully i wont be a pain in the butt with tons of questions ... but if im going to be id like to say hi first ...
HI !!!!

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
Hey! Welcome to EMTlife. You made a smart move joining here, it will greatly help your education as many here are skilled and VERY intelligent people and most are happy to help. I remember not too long ago before I started classes, its exciting huh? (I am a NREMT basic currently in Intermediate school.) Let me know if I can help ya in any way.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
hopefully i wont be a pain in the butt with tons of questions ... but if im going to be id like to say hi first ...
HI !!!!

Welcome. If and when you do have questions try to use the search feature. More then likely the question has been asked before and probably has an answer. With the old threads there is a lot of good information provided by members who are still active on this forum and some that are not.

Good luck in your EMT class. My college's EMT program is starting back up aug 11th so I get to see all the new and slightly worried faces.

OP
OP
L

lucky13

Forum Probie
oh i know that search button... i used to mod in a forum like this. seeing the same questions over n over will drive ya nuts.